Action Figure MAFEX Marvel Cinematic Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain America (Infinity War) 10/2020

m1002a1.jpg

m1002.jpg

m1002d1-768x922.jpg

m1003.jpg

m1005c.jpg

m1005.jpg

A lot of 6 inch figures are wiping the floor with Hot Toys lately. It's not just because they're working with a smaller scale, it's also the fact that they've been getting the shape of the head wrong, and hoping that realism makes up for it.

Yeah, Hot Toys sometimes **** up a head shape and hairline which a big factor for good likeliness.

These will be my endgame figures. And yeah, they need to make Thanos.

I like them however Mafex joints need work and the upcoming Figuarts Wave 2 of EG might give them a run for their money

However Mafex nailed IW Cap if final product looks like this proto

hoping for pre-orders go up soon for the endgame guys, need to decide if I will cancel my figuarts endgame final battle orders.

hoping for pre-orders go up soon for the endgame guys, need to decide if I will cancel my figuarts endgame final battle orders.

At Mafex's rate you might as well keep your preorders and then can always sell the Figuarts when Mafex comes out. The Spider-Man and Joker are slated for November of this year and I'm sure they'll be delayed. So I bet we wouldn't see the Mafex Endgame releases in hand until this time next year at best I think.

Didn?t see it posted anywhere but the new Mafex figures, sans the new Mandalorian, are up on Amazon Japan. Reserved mine

Back