MADDEN NFL 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bumped the difficulty down to pro and stomped the computer. LOL! Ima have to bump it up to all pro. I was getting whooped before playing with the Madden skill setting thing.

I only got in one game last night but I did unlock the Jets achievement but still could not return a punt or a kickoff.

Well, tonight was all messed up. Bagels and I had it go mucked up 3 times and then I tried to play a game against Josh and we could never get it connect to each other.

Yep. It was awesome playing, but every time we would either end a quarter, or start a new one (say, in the 4th qtr. for example), it would kick us out.

Madden servers = mmmmmgaaayyyyyy

Yeah, I can't seem to get a Punt or Kickoff TD either. Sucks.

Trade for Hester, put on easy, use unlimited reversals.

Play against a crappy offense (Chiefs) and make them punt every time. If you don't get it. Just punt on first down and get another stop.

To get the kickoff one, you need to let them score a lot in order to get enough chances.

I bumped the difficulty down to pro and stomped the computer. LOL! Ima have to bump it up to all pro. I was getting whooped before playing with the Madden skill setting thing.

I'm wondering if I'll play my entire season on pro as I kicked the ^^^^ out of the Steelers last night. Seems I have a blow out, and then a close game, then a blow out again.

You suck! I only got like 250 points. :monkey2

Maybe I should do your route and stop the Franchise for awhile and just do the challenges.

How do you get the MidWay and the madden Challenge? I saw something on here and now I can't find it????

thanx for handing me my ass Josh. Glad I could help you get the sack achievement :rolleyes:

Gotta find a way to stop Owens

You suck! I only got like 250 points. :monkey2

Maybe I should do your route and stop the Franchise for awhile and just do the challenges.

How do you get the MidWay and the madden Challenge? I saw something on here and now I can't find it????

Create a player first name John last name Madden back out and it will unlock

Crate a player name him Bones Jackson and put him on the bears and thats the other one.

Not that hard to put double coverage on the guy...

two words: learn defense. :lol

Gee why didn't I try that? :rolleyes:

Patrick Crayton across the middle. Patrick Crayton across the middle.

I'd love to play you but you of course need to use a team that's rated a ninety^^^^ingsevin

Back