MADDEN NFL 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gee why didn't I try that? :rolleyes:

Patrick Crayton across the middle. Patrick Crayton across the middle.

I'd love to play you but you of course need to use a team that's rated a ninety^^^^ingsevin

Umm, once again, I told you I won't be the Colts when I play you, if it makes you feel better.

And I held T.O. to about 60 yards tonight when Josh and I played.

Lookup and read about Zone defense, that will help your problem with Crayton across the middle ;)

thanx for handing me my ass Josh. Glad I could help you get the sack achievement :rolleyes:

Gotta find a way to stop Owens

Glad I could do my part. :lol I also appreciate the achievement help. :lol
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Would be nice if Bagels and I could finish a game. Reading the forums this is a pretty wide spread issue with Madden right now.

Umm, once again, I told you I won't be the Colts when I play you, if it makes you feel better.

And I held T.O. to about 60 yards tonight when Josh and I played.

Lookup and read about Zone defense, that will help your problem with Crayton across the middle ;)

So you tell me to double team TO and to play a zone D which are too things you can't do at the same time. Thanks for the advice :rolleyes:

So you tell me to double team TO and to play a zone D which are too things you can't do at the same time. Thanks for the advice :rolleyes:

Dude, yes you can. Click on the right stick, and learn how to use your controls for your defense :rotfl. All the options are available right there, telling your corners and linebackers what routes to run with the receivers....

:duh

Dude, yes you can. Click on the right stick, and learn how to use your controls for your defense :rotfl. All the options are available right there, telling your corners and linebackers what routes to run with the receivers....

:duh

Like I said, I still have a lot to learn with this game :eek:

I am never buying another online multiplayer game again unless I confirm that EVERYONE buys it. I buy games that people claim they want to play and no one wants too. Let me start a list of multiplayer games one should not buy:

Halo 3 (I would have bought just for the single player.)
Unreal III
Soul Caliber
Nascar 09
Madden 09
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2

:lol:lol:lol:lol

I am never buying another online multiplayer game again unless I confirm that EVERYONE buys it. I buy games that people claim they want to play and no one wants too. Let me start a list of multiplayer games one should not buy:

Unreal III
Soul Caliber
Nascar
Madden 09
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2

I'll be ready to kick your ass tonight. I was just tired last night and really into those damn pub games.

I'll be ready to kick your ass tonight. I was just tired last night and really into those damn pub games.

I was really getting pissed off at that game last night. I mean seriously getting mad. I kept losing money. I have about 600 in debt now. :monkey2

Unreal III
Soul Caliber
Nascar 09
Madden 09
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2

I loved playing Nascar 09 with you guys but I was afraid that when I put the disc in my profile would get locked. Sorry about not accepting your invite to play Madden last night my Wife was playing the pub games and by the time she was through you had already signed off.

I believe me and Josh have found a 4th qtr glitch in Madden. Both times Saturday night we made it into the 4th with the game tied or one of us down by a td and both times when the clock was under 2 min it kicked us when we would go to make the pat. Has this happened too anyone else?

I was really getting pissed off at that game last night. I mean seriously getting mad. I kept losing money. I have about 600 in debt now. :monkey2

Play the tourneys. The first level is free and you can get back most of that money. I've won 3-4 and placed in about 10 of them already.

Unfortunately you have to play them by yourself.

But they are really easy to place in. Especially Fortune's Tower.

I plan to have close to $1,000,000 in gold by the time Fable 2 comes out :monkey1

Kain, any help with the Madden League sign up?

I believe me and Josh have found a 4th qtr glitch in Madden. Both times Saturday night we made it into the 4th with the game tied or one of us down by a td and both times when the clock was under 2 min it kicked us when we would go to make the pat. Has this happened too anyone else?

Yeah, with me and Josh :lol

Same thing.

But they are really easy to place in. Especially Fortune's Tower.

I plan to have close to $1,000,000 in gold by the time Fable 2 comes out :monkey1

Kain, any help with the Madden League sign up?

I will see what I can do tonight because all I have to do is go to my league and there it is so I dont know about hunting for one.

Anyone else have trouble getting into the league?

If not, what search parameters did you use? I thought if I just put in the league name it would bring it up.

Unreal III
Soul Caliber
Nascar 09
Madden 09
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2

I have Halo 3 and Rainbow 6 vegas 2. Sold Unreal III. You also forgot COD 4. :lol

Back