MADDEN NFL 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand what you are saying. But I think the difficulty is the culprit. I have my passing set to all madden because thats what the computer graded me at. It is like I am throwing to brick walls because no one is ever open. I am going to try to bump it down and see what happens. I also have set up every online game I have played and left the skill levels alone. I think you can set them to be even. However, I just figured that everyone took the Madden test thing and was playing it that way. I think my game will be drastically improved the next time I play one of you turds online. :lecture :naughty

Set your difficulty to pro and you should do alright plus that's what I have the league set too.

Bring it Keith :rock

I am just glad I figured out the problem. I wasn't getting pissed or anything I just couldn't understand why I was so bad. Like I said I am no way on bragging terms with the game. I am not good at all. But I never sucked that bad. :lol

Don't worry Badmoon that IQ system is broken because I honestly believe that anybody can take that running and passing test and score perfect on it but that don't mean that they should be playing on All Madden settings. I hope I can knock out the last three achievements tonight so I can dive headfirst into the franchise mode.

I cant run a kickoff or punt back to save my life any quick and easy ways to get this achivement.

Here is the easiest way (I don't even have the achievement yet, but getting 1000 gamerscore in any madden besides 07 requires the same strategies)...

Choose the Bears, choose Hester, and always run to towards the middle then to the right. For some reason, the AI almost always shifts to the left when you're returning a kick or a punt...

ALSO. Madden has made it easy for achievement points this year by adding that "rewind" or whatever it's called system (aka mulligans). So if you're tackled/don't score/having a hard time doing it legit, just use that option (you can set them to unlimited).

Here is the easiest way (I don't even have the achievement yet, but getting 1000 gamerscore in any madden besides 07 requires the same strategies)...

Choose the Bears, choose Hester, and always run to towards the middle then to the right. For some reason, the AI almost always shifts to the left when you're returning a kick or a punt...

ALSO. Madden has made it easy for achievement points this year by adding that "rewind" or whatever it's called system (aka mulligans). So if you're tackled/don't score/having a hard time doing it legit, just use that option (you can set them to unlimited).

I will have to try that out when I get home tonight.

I'll be on around 10, 10:30 tonight. Would really like to get a game going, since Loki didn't call me when he was supposed to last night....

I'm going to do that in order to get the punt return one as that'll be the hardest one for me that I have left.

To steal a teams celebration, hit B while not in a hot spot. It's that easy.

I'm going to do that in order to get the punt return one as that'll be the hardest one for me that I have left.

To steal a teams celebration, hit B while not in a hot spot. It's that easy.

Turn penalties off and you should make them punt pretty quickly.

Got my Falcon's one this morning before work and another way to get that punting achievement is to turn on a second controller and when they get the ball just punt it away on the first down.

Back