MADDEN NFL 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hadn't had time to play this a lot, but I popped it in late last night and was looking to get the 300 yards rushing with the Jets achievement. I rushed for 356 yards in 3 quarters, finished out the game, and no achievement. I just did this in quick play.

Does it need to be done in franchise mode? I got the Falcons touchdown achievement in quick play, so I assumed this would be the same.

I am playing on "My Skill" and it's a lot more fun then the set in stone old way of Pro or All Star. I am having good games vs the computer. I beat the Card's 20-10 and the Cowboys 21-14 yersterday.

You can get these in the quick game. That's how I got all mine. Still need that damn Dolphins one. Just haven't had time this week to go after it.

I am playing on "My Skill" and it's a lot more fun then the set in stone old way of Pro or All Star. I am having good games vs the computer. I beat the Card's 20-10 and the Cowboys 21-14 yersterday.

I have the achievements and I think I will give the IQ thing a second chance now.

I have the achievements and I think I will give the IQ thing a second chance now.

I really like it. Like I said it's a lot better than the set in stone difficulity levels where you either MASH the computer or get mashed by it. It's pretty fair and balanced.

I really like it. Like I said it's a lot better than the set in stone difficulity levels where you either MASH the computer or get mashed by it. It's pretty fair and balanced.

I think I'm going to have to try that out. I don't know if I'm good enough for all-pro just yet but I'm killing teams on pro so I hope it's a nice balance between the two.

I agree. In my opinion, i'll be keeping this Madden until next years, strictly because it's finally a Madden that has all the modes in 1 (like Franchise and Superstar, etc), so it's not like you're missing out on anything.

I think I'm going to have to try that out. I don't know if I'm good enough for all-pro just yet but I'm killing teams on pro so I hope it's a nice balance between the two.

Honestly, All Pro is easy, to me it's pretty much the same as Pro.

All-Madden is a different story.

I agree. All Madden in ridiculous.

With All-Madden, it just seems like the computer players are superhuman (on the opposing team of course). The corners will be 5 feet in front of your receivers the whole game, and there are so many turnovers that happen that would be impossible for a human to actually do (aka, they jump like 7 feet diagonally in the air to intercept your pass). :lol

With All-Madden, it just seems like the computer players are superhuman (on the opposing team of course). The corners will be 5 feet in front of your receivers the whole game, and there are so many turnovers that happen that would be impossible for a human to actually do (aka, they jump like 7 feet diagonally in the air to intercept your pass). :lol

That and they are tackling your QB before he can even hand off half the time.....and the other half your RB is hit the second he gets the ball but 6 guys and looses 4 yards a carry.

Honestly, All Pro is easy, to me it's pretty much the same as Pro.

All-Madden is a different story.

I don't see much difference between the 2 either. But yeah, I used to be able to play on Madden on '06, but this game's Madden level is ^^^^ing nuts!

Way to many interceptions when I'm passing and when my guys actually get the ball, they get it so hard they fumble more than half the time.

In good news, playing my franchise game last night, I picked off 4 of Farves passes when I was playing against the Jets in the first quarter!! Loser!

Back