MADDEN NFL 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very strange things going on between Josh and I.

We cannot get into a game vs each other or even a private chat on live. Anyone have a clue as to why?

Yeah, I hope it's not me... I played Zack and Badmoon... But haven't been able to connect with anyone since then. I can play Gears online.. But Madden won't work for me right now.. at least online.

Sucks... :banghead

Yeah, I hope it's not me... I played Zack and Badmoon... But haven't been able to connect with anyone since then. I can play Gears online.. But Madden won't work for me right now.. at least online.

Sucks... :banghead

It's your router, NAT settings sound like they're set on moderate or restricted.

Well, another game and another lock up. Good one Kain! :rock

Until they fix that online glitch I dont think we will ever get to finish a close game which sucks because we have had some great games that we didnt get to finish because it freezes up when we go to kick an extra point or a field goal.

Until they fix that online glitch I dont think we will ever get to finish a close game which sucks because we have had some great games that we didnt get to finish because it freezes up when we go to kick an extra point or a field goal.

Can't wait til they fix this. Same as you, the josh and I are always tied and can never finish a game past the 4th qtr.

Its driving me totally nuts. The only games I've finished are ones where I'm leading by at least 21pts.

Man, EA really screwed the pooch with games that lock up this year. Pretty sad that a company with that sort of funding can't create a game that's not glitchy as hell upon launch.

It is. Though they have no reason to put things out that work from the start with them having the market cornered.

Back