Mace Windu Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your guess is as good as mine, but they did confirm Friday afternoon PST, so it shouldn't be any sooner.

I honestly don't expect it until closer to 3:00 PST but I won't be far from a computer until this order gets placed. It seems like I remember a few things going up around 3:30 or so in the past, but it's been a while so I don't really remember.

i hope it is sooner than later. im gonna be on the train at 700 so it better be before than.

Your guess is as good as mine, but they did confirm Friday afternoon PST, so it shouldn't be any sooner.

I honestly don't expect it until closer to 3:00 PST but I won't be far from a computer until this order gets placed. It seems like I remember a few things going up around 3:30 or so in the past, but it's been a while so I don't really remember.
Okay, so I can take a potty break! :toilet_cl :D

just logged on the starwarsshop.com and hyperspace.com to see anything come up yet, nothing, no pictures of mace windu at all.:confused:

If i remember you have 3 choices for a hyperspace account and you have to choose the international one.

Thanks, I just used the direct link from this thread and it must have taken me right to the US one. Thanks guys for letting me know that there is an International one and I need to get that. Cheers! :D

:confused:this site is so confussing, log on this, log on that, I hate it does that, just show the icon and let us click on it,.:confused:

instructions unclear to me for 1.... and 3......, there is two log on.

1...Log into your starwars.com Hyperspace account by clicking "Sign On" at the top of the starwars.com homepage under the "Welcome" dropdown menu

2....On the side menu at left, click on the "Shop" link

3....Log into your StarWarsShop.com account even if you have already logged in. Do this by clicking "click here" at upper left -- you will now be logging in as a Hyperspace member.

4.....Add the appropriate item and go through the checkout process. If you do not see the "add to cart" button, you did not log in successfully either at starwars.com or at StarWarsShop.com.
Please remember that logging into both websites will still not allow you to add the item unless you are already a Hyperspace member or have purchased Hyperspace beforehand. You can purchase Hyperspace here. *

Last edited:
Back