Mace Windu Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF ANYONE IS GETTING ONE OF THESE TO FLIP, CAN YOU LET ME KNOW? iM AT AN INTERVIEW ALL DAY TOMORROW, BUT WOULD LOVE TO BUY IT, aND i WILL PAY A FAIR $ FOR IT.
pm ME ANYONE IF YOU DONT WANT IT. TA

According to the SW site:

Limited to 1,000 pieces worldwide and exclusive to StarWarsShop.com, Hyperspace members will get first crack at grabbing this stunning exclusive, which will have a limit of one per person. After three days (Friday afternoon through Monday morning, PST), whatever units remain will be offered to the general public.

I am going to assume that Friday afternoon PST starts at noon, which would mean to us East Coasters that it starts at 3:00 pm.

So I'll be waiting around that time and seeing if I am right.

What is the login procedure for SWShop. How does this work. It is kind of confusing.

It took me 30 min this morning to figure out how I had to login and where and which time this morning. It's a much bigger pain in the ass than it needs to be.

Thats what I read and Im still confused. I already had a account with StarWarsShop and I just got my hyperspace account so do I sign into hyperspace and then sign in to star wars shop using that account and then I can buy the item or do I sign into star wars shop with my hyperspace info. :huh

The instructions tell you to log in to you Hyperspace account from the home page first, and then go to the store and log in to your store account.

I have NO IDEA why they can't link the two.

Check the end of this article.

BTW Punchy I just noticed your signature. I would go absolutely nuts if Sideshow made the characters from the Dollar Trilogy. My favorite one of the 3 is acutally For a Few Dollars More so I would love to get a man with no name PF and Lee Van Cleefs character in PF that would be awesome.

The instructions tell you to log in to you Hyperspace account from the home page first, and then go to the store and log in to your store account.

I have NO IDEA why they can't link the two.

Exactly.

And then where in the shop will it be? It's not up yet, but will there be an obvious link for it or will you have to search?

Exactly.

And then where in the shop will it be? It's not up yet, but will there be an obvious link for it or will you have to search?

I'm HOPING that it will be in the Hyperspace Exclusive area, but that would make too much sense and it's GG we're talking about. They probably put in a special request to have it listed in the Home Furnishings/Cookie Jar section just to make it more "fun" for the "fans" to track down.

It will probably be on the front of the home page and it will only let you order if you are signed in.

What the hell man...Is Hyperspace only available to US residents? I added it to my cart at SW shop and it won't let me purchase it because my shipping address on my account is for Canada. Does that mean us international folk can't obtain this Mace exclusive? :confused:

What the hell man...Is Hyperspace only available to US residents? I added it to my cart at SW shop and it won't let me purchase it because my shipping address on my account is for Canada. Does that mean us international folk can't obtain this Mace exclusive? :confused:

did you add the "US Hyperspace"? You should purchase the "International HS".

If i remember you have 3 choices for a hyperspace account and you have to choose the international one.

Back