Mace Windu Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope his saber blade doesn't fall out at that angle. It's also not quite straight:

20070718_2_bg.jpg

why are they ending the clone wars line anyhow? they havent even done shaak ti or kit fisto or dooku....

why are they ending the clone wars line anyhow? they havent even done shaak ti or kit fisto or dooku....

I don't think they've ever said. My guess is cause the 2d versions are done and they'll pick it up with the new 3d versions. It's GG though so why would anything make sense. :lol

Roron's blade is detachable and has fallen out twice, which is the only reason I'm concerned about Mace's, since it is sitting at a similar angle.

productDetail.png

I'm upset at GG AND Hasbro for discontinuing their animated lines. It was the best part of the PT and had a real good look, it's sad.

Roron's blade is detachable and has fallen out twice, which is the only reason I'm concerned about Mace's, since it is sitting at a similar angle.

productDetail.png

I guess this guy was more important to do than Dooku.... :monkey4

I have not had any issue with my Roron. His saber blade has not fallen out once yet. It could be just yours.

Maybe they will eventually make a Dooku as part of the regular animated maquette line. It's not strictly limited to OT characters, that's just all they've done so far. They will inevitably try a Darth Maul and if he sells well, they might continue. Most of the missing CW characters are in the films, so the only one we have no chance of getting now would be Durge. But Dooku and Sidious and Shaak Ti and Kit Fisto, etc. could all be done in the movie line.

:rotflno crap! I think a Palpatine Holo on mechano chair would be cool too, he popped up like that in the series. AOTC Anakin, regulat Clones, ROTS Obi, Durge. WTF GG BRING IT ON!

Back