Mace Windu Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am moving and my money is so incrdedibly overpsent! I really would take you up on that animated lot, if I could!!!

I can't believe what i just read! that's as bad as if Pixar were to say he couldnt buy something! :lol

I can't believe what i just read! that's as bad as if Pixar were to say he couldnt buy something! :lol
:D :lol

I know, I know....But I have my hand dipped in waaaay too many (Star Wars) Cookie jars at the moment....I actually have to sell some stuf too to pay off some of the new stuff....and those pesky credit cards. :monkey1

If anyone has an extra Mace statue, or has bought one to flip please PM or e mail me. I am a genuine colector, though I wont pay ebay $300+ price, I will give anyone $210 for one, which although isnt e bay prices, is still a pretty good profit for minimal work and sees your Mace go to a good home,
Though i am gutted that I missed the deal of the year.
:monkey1

Wow I missed I good deal. But I have no luck the clone war line. I bought Padme awhile back on ebay and her legs were broken, I broke Obi Wan lights saber, so I sold him. I bought Asajj and she came broken, and now my Mace came broken.

The flap in front has a hair line crack. I emailed SW.com and they dont have any replacements. I guess I'll keep him. I think I can fix him and make him look mint but I hate to do that but I dont have a choice. Or put him on ebay as is.

I like the line alot, I just can't win. But one less line is a good thing sometimes.

dscf1460fs2.jpg

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

2222.jpg

1111-1.jpg

:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Back