LURTZ IN ARMOUR!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

FrodoEyes

Hello good people of Sideshow/Weta.
I am sure you are aware, but there are a good many of your loyal customers who desperately want the Lurtz in armour that was to be originally released before it was turned into the Ugluk statue.
Is it possible for this statue to be produced and released, or has the original master copy been destroyed? I'm sure an answer would put all of our concerns to bed!
I'm sure there are a few members here who would gladly put their name down as wanting one! Sign away my friends...

I'll go first. Ahem. ME!!

PLEASE release Lurtz in armor Sideshow!!! As you know, I have wanted this statue for a LONG time.

You can even offer it as a $300 exclusive and I would buy it!

I would also love more Uruk statues that you originally had planned.

Count me in... I'll match Gruson's $300, and raise it to $500 :lol providing the ES is kept small. :banana Aussie Dollars of course :rollin

PLEASE SIDESHOW!!! We need this bad guy in armour!!! PLEASE!!!

I wants it, precious... :gollum

SIDESHOW, Please release Lurtz in Armor.
We don't just want it, but we NEED it !
We Needs it precious... :gollum

Actually, if Lurtz in armor was really out there and rare, I would have no problem spending $1000 on him. No joke.

I know Sideshow would never sell him for that amount but I hope they know how bad we want him!

Please release it!

Put me down for 2 Lurtz in armor statues. It is a travesty that this statue is not made. You guys made an easterling statue. they were in the movies a total of about 2 minutes. Lurtz killed a member of the fellowship. C'mon guys, its a pivotal character.

:mwaha lol. imagine if they released 500 like the Newborn, they would be gone in a minute, and most to gougers who would then sell it off for over $1000.

PLZ! I want a lurtz in armour(bow drawn getting ready to kill boromir) and a pikemen(pose from when gandalf and the riders of rohan charge down the hill). You only have to make 250-500 of each. :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

i think will mean a lot of downtime for the Sideshow-server...

I would def buy the Uruk pikeman, and a Lurtz Armoured would be nice too, even though I'm not a bad-guy person at all

:ar

Back