LURTZ ARRIVES - IMAGE thread - Amazing piece

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a shot of my Lurtz.

lurtzarrives2.jpg

Like Tom said on another thread...the flash really doesn't do it justice...or maybe it's just the crappy 5MP camera I have.:lol

Last edited:
really amazing !!
keep those pictures coming...
I can't get enough of them.....

I hope they start shipping in the EU soon !

Great shot of Lurtz, darth dyp****! Your 5 mp camera looks like it's working fine to me. I'm starting to think that perhaps passing on this one was a bad idea... :monkey2

FlyAndFight said:
Great shot of Lurtz, darth dyp****! Your 5 mp camera looks like it's working fine to me. I'm starting to think that perhaps passing on this one was a bad idea... :monkey2

Indeed nice work, but Bugs Bunny boxers ... wow, brave man! :lol

Mine just arrived. AMAZING!!! It's offically my favorite PF piece now.
Bring on Frodo!!!
WOW!!!

Amazing shots GRU. Mine should be here soon...? IMO, SS needs to stick with bad guys for PFs. Though, I really would like a TreeBeard PF.

darth dyp**** said:
Like Tom said on another thread...the flash really doesn't do it justice...or maybe it's just the crappy 5MP camera I have.:lol
Darth dyp****, it's the flash! You should try again with an external light source. Find someone to hold the light source and move it around to get the best results while you take pictures.
Can't wait to get my exclusive Lurtz!!

Last edited:
gtb said:
Indeed there are quite a number of cancellatioons... but I got a hunch that with so much good reviews going on... this piece may well become another holy grail... like CT, DaddyRog etc.... so I suggest that you can pick up those pieces from ebay now which is selling like 42X.XXUSD BIN before it becomes 2K USD..... if you are in US< I am sure the shipping will even be cheaper than using Fedex.

GTB, I truly hope you are right with your 'holy grail' theory, but I don't think it will come to that. It would be nice if the Lurtz PF would get more valuable on the secondary market, but it looks as the SSC Premium Formats have a hard time already to maintain their original price. So, I don't see it happen. Even not for the exclusive versions. How ever, this particular Lurtz PF has a huge emotional impact on people, so it seams. I wonder if it can stand up to the impression the original Balrog made and continues to make. Time will tell.

In the mean time, I'm impatiently waiting for my PF Lurtz. :D

When the Electra and Leia PF's arrived almost immediately someone lifted up their skirts and took a picture. I wonder why Lurtz hasn't got the same treatment? :eek: :rotfl

Fritz said:
When the Electra and Leia PF's arrived almost immediately someone lifted up their skirts and took a picture. I wonder why Lurtz hasn't got the same treatment? :eek: :rotfl

Uhmmm, cuz I haven't gotten my Lurtz yet! :monkey3

That would be sooo cool if Lurtz was anatomically correct.

I wouldn't be surprised if you saw nothing there. After all, these suckers were bred in pits! After all, there are no Uruk beyotches!

Well I know one thing, I ain't looking. :eek:

I think Scotsmen don't wear underwear but I'm not sure about Uruk-hai. :D

i got mine today and all i can say is wow.wow,wow
thanks to sideshow for making this fanboys dream come true.this peice is perfect.i could not say enough nice things about this piece.i wish the entire weta line was done in this scale.this will be a great reference for the lurtz costume i am planning to do in the coming 10 months.mine arrived perfect except for the bow hand which had some nicks .i am confident that i will get a replacement for it.ok will now go back to staring at my new statue:chew

Radagaster said:
I wouldn't be surprised if you saw nothing there. After all, these suckers were bred in pits! After all, there are no Uruk beyotches!

PJ sure thought is was necessary to throw a loin cloth on these things! So something had to be going on with them! LOL . No Uruk Beyotches? Well that fine with me. LOL
We best abandon the subject of Uruk “finer parts” here and now…or else I foresee a rapidly declining tread! LOL

Here's a quick pic for size comparison. Lurtz is definitely imposing.

PS. Lurtz could kick Vader's ass! :rock

sizewf0.jpg

Back