Lost Predator's looks like he's missing something.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right there with you buddy. Mine is bare bones displayed just like it's supposed to be.

BTW, got that GORT mask from my insider at HT, and though I have agreed not to show it again until it is announced, let me just say, DAMN, that thing looks nice in person. The pic I had gotten made it look like a rough sculpt, but it sure as hell is clean in person. It is made to fit the Pred 1 headsculpt, so we can expect the Gort Lost Pred to have a variation of Pred 1 for a face like the Snake Pred.
^^^^. i want insiders at HT.

wait... so does that mean the P1 "variant" figure is gonna come with the gort bio Winston was originally gonna use?
that saves me the hassle of having to track down the bio from the resin kit. sure hope the rest of the figure is worth the $160.

I have that resin mask you are looking for. You want it? I certainly don't need it anymore.
hmm... maybe.

it's not like i have a p2 figure to put it on, so i doubt i'd pay the $20-$30 it was going for on ebay.

pm me with a price and we'll see.

Back