LOST discussion - thar be spoilers ahead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was reading the Dark UFO site and he makes a cool prediction.

Read at your own risk but it's not based on anything other than conjecture.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes, I think he is dead. But it wouldn't be the first time that he just showed up on shore later.

Also...
Spoiler Spoiler:

A little OT
but you can see "Lapidus", "Ana Lucía" and "David Reyes" in the new Machete trailer! :lol

WARNING - R RATED TRAILER

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HmjcFBquzo4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HmjcFBquzo4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect that we aren't going to get the two timelines merged or connected (or whatever) as neatly as we might like. I think there will be some big clues in the finale, but I have a feeling that we are still going to be theorizing and interpreting and coming to our own conclusions after the credits roll on the 23rd.

The writers (Darlton) have said that the biggest answer they owe the audience is what the flash sideways is and what it means.

So while we might not see the two time lines merge, I think we will know exactly what the sideways reality is.

The writers (Darlton) have said that the biggest answer they owe the audience is what the flash sideways is and what it means.

So while we might not see the two time lines merge, I think we will know exactly what the sideways reality is.

Any chance i t has something to do with deja vu?

I've been staying out of this thread just because I don't want to read anything spoiler-ish, but I have to say seeing Hurley cry was one of the most heart wrenching things I've ever seen on tv. I don't think Jorge Garcia was acting.

I'll be buying the complete collection on Blu-ray, btw.

I've been staying out of this thread just because I don't want to read anything spoiler-ish, but I have to say seeing Hurley cry was one of the most heart wrenching things I've ever seen on tv. I don't think Jorge Garcia was acting.

Yeah Jorge was great in that scene. And just so you know (if your reading this) everyone has been super careful with spoilers and spoiler tags lately. :)

I'll be buying the complete collection on Blu-ray, btw.

:drool :drool :drool

+1

Back