Action Figure LIMTOYS - BIO EVIL - 1/12 scale R.P.D. Officer collectibe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I feel the new head is much more well-defined with stronger features.

Kind of, that's a factory sample from last month and the head has unfinished paint and a print defect, the actual final thing is currently in the shipping stage.
Well, I'm glad this isn't what the final figure will look like because it looks odd. I did mis-remember the head, I had the Dam Toys sculpt in my head for some reason because after seeing the original, it looks terrible.

That being said, this head still doesn't look that great and it doesn't have a good likeness to me. Maybe it's the print defect and the unfinished paint like you said. The eyes look weird.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Well, I'm glad this isn't what the final figure will look like because it looks odd. Maybe I mis remembered the original head because after seeing those side by side shots, it was horrible lol. That being said, this head still doesn't look that great and it doesn't have a good likeness to me. Maybe it's the print defect and the unfinished paint like you said. The eyes look weird.

View attachment 544014
I'm sorry we couldn't make it work for you, that said we believe the new sculpt is superior in every way to the prototype. I hope our future offerings are more to your liking.
IMG_20211103_231453.jpg

I don't see how you can get much better at 1/12 scale. This is the best 1/12 Leon.
Yeah it is but they're aren't that many 1/12 Leon's lol. This and the Part 6 version. Two completely different designs.
I'm sorry we couldn't make it work for you, that said we believe the new sculpt is superior in every way to the prototype. I hope our future offerings are more to your liking.View attachment 544015

as I said, I miss remembered the prototype, it wasn't good and I'll agree the new one is better. After seeing those side by shots, I realized the original did look horrible and I must have had the Dam Toys head sculpt in my brain and misremembered.

That unpainted head looks great though, so I guess what is throwing off the likeness for me is the paint defect and it being not fully painted. Hopefully with the proper paint work, I will change my mind totally. Either way, I have two already ordered, so I'll have him regardless.

Last edited:
I think that wonky eye paint is throwing it off a bit but overall the sculpt is defiantly better than the prototype. I imagine you were picturing the DamToys Leon since that sculpt looks worse than this one.

0c36db5a159443cc70b464b3f4b9ba2a_467x700.jpg

That picture wasn't even meant to be posted, it's an unfinished sculpt from a factory sample with a light pointed directly at it to show the printing defects, I think people should wait until the actual figure is out and we have blogger photos up to reach a proper conclusion, seems unfair to compare what is essentialy a test sculpt that was photographed for the factory supervisors to the professional Damtoys and Capcom promotional pictures, if you saw all the gunslinger test sculpts you'd think it was bad too.

That legitimately looks worse than the picture I posted lol but hey agree to disagree. He looks high as a kite to me with also a bit of a wonky eye funny enough.

Considering how insanely difficult it is to detail anything in 1/12 scale, I think it looks great. It's practically Damtoys quality - In 1/12 scale!
And not to mention the mountain of accessories this guy comes with. Probably end up being the best 1/12 RE2 Remake Leon we'll ever get, and somehow we lucked out by having Lim be the one to make it!
Would be awesome to have an RE2 Claire to go with him. (hint hint @R_R_X ) lol

Considering how insanely difficult it is to detail anything in 1/12 scale, I think it looks great. It's practically Damtoys quality - In 1/12 scale!
And not to mention the mountain of accessories this guy comes with. Probably end up being the best 1/12 RE2 Remake Leon we'll ever get, and somehow we lucked out by having Lim be the one to make it!

Everyone should consider also how big these photos are, and how small a 1/12 sculpt actually is.

I only collect 1/6, but the detail LiM manages to achieve in 1/12, as with The Last of Us pair that I'm more familiar with, is pretty phenomenal to my eyes.

I've often been disappointed by photos of a 1/6 sculpt, only to find that in hand it's actually much better than feared.

Both versions will begin shipping next week, currently there's no stock available, we plan on doing a second batch, blogger pictures should also come soon.

I'm surprised the typewriter paper has actual writing on it, as well as letters on the buttons. lol
Must have been interesting printing items for this guy in 1/12 scale!

Last edited:
I'm surprised the typewriter paper has actual writing on it, as well as letters on the buttons. lol
Must have been interesting printing items for this guy it 1/12 scale!
It's our first figure produced in the new cast factory, their work is insane, even the guns are able to have labels and writing on them as well! Their work going forward will only continue to impress I'm sure!

It's our first figure produced in the new cast factory, their work is insane, even the guns are able to have labels and writing on them as well! Their work going forward will only continue to impress I'm sure!
I've seen a couple more pics now and was wondering, is there no boot swivel on this figure?

Back