LIM Toys - The Least of Use - Guitar Player and Dinosaur Enthusiast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly depends on how well the first 1/6 versions do and if there's enough demand for it, there's also a few versions of them out there already and we're not sure we want to invest the time and money in making them when there's more unique stuff we want to do as well.
There is only one thing that nobody has ever done in this hobby! It is very "brave", "progressive" and very "bold"
All you need to do is to make a female body with male muscular seamless arms. Fans of golfer would be extatic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, the figures will be based on the remake, as far as previews we want to play the game and then fix anything that might be wrong but we might show the sculpts once they're done.
I definitely can’t wait to see them already! Any chance we will get a tease when the game is out?

It’s sad to me that this studio is re-releasing a game that’s several years old and charging over the original cost. It’s nothing more than a money game to me. It’s flat out BS to redo something like this and release it like it was a brand new title. Is it going to look 50% better than it did when released? Are the graphics really going to be that much better? I seriously doubt it. I loved the game and played it through several times yet them re-releasing the game with “new and updated” look makes me roll my eyes. Stick your old disk in the slot, play it again and save yourself the $70 which is more than it cost when it was a brand new game. This game is 9 years old and they’re charging like it’s a brand new release. Rotten eggs… *tosses the finger at Naughty Dog!
This has been covered several times. It’s a remake. If you don’t want to buy a remake of a game you love for $70 fine, but don’t pretend they just slapped a new price on an old game.

I need to stop visiting those damn Red Dead threads. Every time I see some more pictures, I start taking a mental inventory of all the pre-orders and stuff I’m waiting on and, invariably, Joel and Ellie find themselves on it. :lol

It’s sad to me that this studio is re-releasing a game that’s several years old and charging over the original cost. It’s nothing more than a money game to me. It’s flat out BS to redo something like this and release it like it was a brand new title. Is it going to look 50% better than it did when released? Are the graphics really going to be that much better? I seriously doubt it. I loved the game and played it through several times yet them re-releasing the game with “new and updated” look makes me roll my eyes. Stick your old disk in the slot, play it again and save yourself the $70 which is more than it cost when it was a brand new game. This game is 9 years old and they’re charging like it’s a brand new release. Rotten eggs… *tosses the finger at Naughty Dog!
1661742902429.gif

Game is out. Firefly edition shipped and should be here tomorrow. Haven't played the first one in quite a while so excited to get back into it and also for these figures!

13mY3c.jpg
13mQWT.jpg

Game is out. Firefly edition shipped and should be here tomorrow. Haven't played the first one in quite a while so excited to get back into it and also for these figures!

13mY3c.jpg
13mQWT.jpg
He looks so good, lost my mind. Playing rn, worth of every penny. Ppl who complain about 70$ need education.

All I'll say is that I've sold my CCToys Part 1 figures in anticipation of the LimToys release so they had better be good. That is all. No pressure. :)

I noticed that everyone is making Joel with back eyes, he has hazel eyes. I'm sure Lim gonna make it on point, but just saying lol

:oops: Hope we don't disappoint you!
Lol! Well given how the Gunslinger turned out, and how John is turning out, unlikely I'd be disappointed. Though I'd be interested to know if the accessories we'll get, and what we got with the CCToys release, will be comparable?

Last edited:
Spin Master
Anybody else see this? I guess we’re getting Last of Us figures, odd considering Spin Master hasn’t really made figures with collectors in mind but hey I’ll take it.

Had to look up spinmaster figures as I’ve never heard of them. Not very impressive output from the looks of it.

Back