LIM Toys - Other Outlaw Guy (Outlaws of the West)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting a 1/6 Beecher's Hope ranch to come with Marston with Abigail, Jack, and Rufus. The deluxe version would include Uncle and the little stuffed Squirrel. :LOL:

(I'm happy with what it'll be)

We can still hope, that some add ons will appear.
Like the extra face for Arthur. :)
Maybe some clothes will follow? Who knows who knows :D

If people voice their desire for additional items then we're likely to do a clothes pack or something for JM.
Na thats sounds promising.
Im sure, some will voice their desires for clothes or extra stuff.
In the other thread were some wishes about outfits when I remember right.
But lets see first with what he comes with.

I'm always going to put in a word about a big beard option for JM. It could be an extra sculpt like the midbeard for AM.

I hope we will see an additional specific someone in the future😏
A622D374-291F-4067-AD48-AF02F273E4C1.gif

You guys need to reel in your expectations, we're trying to make this affordable after all which is increasingly hard in this economy! 😅
If you really want a double pack I'm pretty sure you will be able to buy two for about the same price of a Hot Toys or InArt figure.
Why get only two when you can get 3 or 4 ? 😏

If you really want a double pack I'm pretty sure you will be able to buy two for about the same price of a Hot Toys or InArt figure.
….or three of them…..like some crazy ass people did for Arthur.

Jase
Proud Member of the Crazy Ass People Association

Last edited:
You guys need to reel in your expectations, we're trying to make this affordable after all which is increasingly hard in this economy! 😅
I reckon so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back