LIM Toys - Other Outlaw Guy (Outlaws of the West)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know when the estimate is that a figure will ship in October and on the first day of October, people are in the thread like "Okay, so it's shipping now, right?" and then you're like "That's not how any of this works

In light of that ... now that Arthur is shipping, that means John will be revealed now, right?

:monkey3

rrx said in the gunslinger thread we're a little while off

Lim Toys Outlaw Gunslinger received today , the set does not disappoint. Having seen many 1.6 figures, this is the best yet. Lim Toys have raised the bar by several notches, the quality is extremely high indeed. I am impressed with all aspects in particular the body articulation it is as the right hand wants to reach for the revolver.

Lim Toys Outlaw Gunslinger received today , the set does not disappoint. Having seen many 1.6 figures, this is the best yet. Lim Toys have raised the bar by several notches, the quality is extremely high indeed. I am impressed with all aspects in particular the body articulation it is as the right hand wants to reach for the revolver.

Now loading shells, bullets into The Outlaws rig belt, he is going to need them.

The thread you want is here
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...-of-the-west-1-6-scale-figure-limtoys.234620/
This thread is for the yet to be revealed Outlaw figure

Anyone have a comparison out there of version 1 to the re-release? I’m anxious to know because I have a 1st issue but have 2 more 2nd release coming from Kit. BTW anyone know when the sick version of Arthur’s head to be released?
Wrong thread.

Haha just wanted to point you in the right direction!
Appreciate it…now I just need someone to do that in my day to day life. I’m a nurse by trade and I do home health, since the start of Covid we literally lost half our staff so every day I wake up I have to look at a grid calendar just to see where I’m headed that day and if I’m working a 12 or a 16 and if I’m working nights or days. In my 20s, 30’s, or 40’s I’d be fine, but in my 50’s I feel like I just showed up for class and didn’t do the assignment. 😂

Appreciate it…now I just need someone to do that in my day to day life. I’m a nurse by trade and I do home health, since the start of Covid we literally lost half our staff so every day I wake up I have to look at a grid calendar just to see where I’m headed that day and if I’m working a 12 or a 16 and if I’m working nights or days. In my 20s, 30’s, or 40’s I’d be fine, but in my 50’s I feel like I just showed up for class and didn’t do the assignment. 😂
Thank you for sharing and what you do for others.

You have my greatest respect! :bow

Probably doesn't mean much and if you take a look around in our current world it's most likely just wishful thinking... but still... I really hope there are better times ahead.

Cheers! :wave

Thanks! Hope to see your offer and put it on the shelf right next to it!
Brooooo your custom john is baaaad ass. That headscuplt is amazing
Heres the one im working on
received_390037646500327.jpeg
IMG_20221016_191812417.jpg

Random moment, I was watching The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, and an alternate version of 'Far Away' was part of the soundtrack.

Turns out Jose Gonzales did other songs for the movie as well. It all started to click because I felt like some of the other music in the movie kinda felt like Red Dead music, and I couldn't figure out why, then 'Far Away' started playing, and it was like 'wooooosh' ... same feeling I had when the song first started playing traveling to Mexico. It just started making me think of how epic that Mexico moment was.

I started thinking about what this figure could be. I know LIM doesn't really do this sort of thing, but a deluxe version with a wood box, like a crate, with a woodburned logo would be pretty sweet.

Anyways, I think I'm going to hook my PS3 back up and see if I can't get the OG game working again.

Very excited to see him finally. I'm hoping he comes with newer guns to compliment Arthur and have them sharing gear. Definitely also hope to see the duster and poncho one of the biggest surprises we can get is it's two figures deluxe set so young John from RDR2 and older John from RDR.

Very excited to see him finally. I'm hoping he comes with newer guns to compliment Arthur and have them sharing gear. Definitely also hope to see the duster and poncho one of the biggest surprises we can get is it's two figures deluxe set so young John from RDR2 and older John from RDR.
The deluxe 2 pack is a great Idea !

You guys need to reel in your expectations, we're trying to make this affordable after all which is increasingly hard in this economy! 😅
If you really want a double pack I'm pretty sure you will be able to buy two for about the same price of a Hot Toys or InArt figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back