Life sized 1/1 alien queen full figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks, man, APPRECIATE it, im from chicago, when shes done, u are welcome to come by check her out.

Last edited:
Kinda reminds me of when she was getting shocked to wake up and make eggs in AvP. Looks pretty cool so far.

i try to paint it like fossil looks? like the aged fossil, with all that scar details. :dunno

Last edited:
i wish i can finish her faster, but it just too much work pending....:laugh:

right now working on the 12 feet tail. not finish yet, repair/repaint the skin, the steel armature inside are very nice, it is bendable.

Last edited:
i try to paint it like fossil looks? like the aged fossil, with all that scar details. :dunno

Oh I see.. Well, the white lines looked like lightning bolts or electricity flowing over her skin to me. :monkey1 My bad bro. Maybe when you put her together and take a final pic, I'll see the actual look of what you're really going for. :wink1:

Oh I see.. Well, the white lines looked like lightning bolts or electricity flowing over her skin to me. :monkey1 My bad bro. Maybe when you put her together and take a final pic, I'll see the actual look of what you're really going for. :wink1:

some ppl did says she looks like that, but some says she has the blue sea Hp L craft feel.
:dunno

the 12 feet Tail, 1/1 scale

the base color complete. sorry for the blurr pics guys, my cell phone camera. ;(

Last edited:
the size of this monstrous Tail, like a giant anaconda....lol

it has steel armature inside, the tail are bendable for positions.

Last edited:
the 12 feet Tail, 1/1 scale

the base color complete. sorry for the blurr pics guys, my cell phone camera. ;(

a2f1nq.jpg

That tail is huge! It's always a challenge to keep the little one's hands off the collectibles, isn't it?

Great repaint and can't wait to see the whole statue put together.

But sort out a proper camera your not doing your work and talent any justice.:slap

some ppl inquire the dimensions of the head. :hi5:

here you go, i just check, it is 8.5 feet= 102 inch long, and about 4.5 feet Wide.

Last edited:
its a great statue but i just dont like the electric lighting bolt shapes , it needs to be toned down ,the tale is fine , or maybe its just the quality of the pics. but looking forward to seeing the full statue .

Back