Life sized 1/1 alien queen full figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Predalien bust is 39 inches..so you still have what..15 inches?

I could see it happening..but that would definitely be the limit for a SS bust.

i cannt see sideshow make 1/1 queen bust, it just way too big, the shipping would be a killer.

maybe 1/2 scale or 1/3 scale?

i own the SS predalien 1/1 bust and berserker predator 1/1 bust.

i will take compare shot to the queen head:yess:

Last edited:
So where do you plan on displaying her?

right now it is in my storge room, first im going to get whole thing reopaint it like the movie colors/details, then i will test assemble it outside yard, try different positions before display inside living room.

right now it is in my storge room, first im going to get whole thing reopaint it like the movie colors/details, then i will test assemble it outside yard, try different positions before display inside living room.

Sounds like an awesome project! Wish I had the extra space in my house for a 1/1 scale anything, lol. Please, post the WIP pics when you can :wink1:

You must have very high ceilings. Very nice, congrats!

thx, my living room ceilings is about about 12 feet :rotfl

Sounds like an awesome project! Wish I had the extra space in my house for a 1/1 scale anything, lol. Please, post the WIP pics when you can :wink1:

thank you. will post updates, i wish Distortions made her light weight. its alot of works moving her around between the house/yard, i need atleast 3 ppl helping or 5 ppl, she weight about 861 lbs! one heavy mother :rotfl

thank you. will post updates, i wish Distortions made her light weight. its alot of works moving her around between the house/yard, i need atleast 3 ppl helping or 5 ppl, she weight about 861 lbs! one heavy mother :rotfl

I would totally help you out Guilty! :wave Where are you located? I wanna come see!!!! :naughty

hey guys.

i did the top middle crown part today, still in testing colors, what u all think so far? it maybe not 100% movie style, but i kinda add in my own styles to it, should i change it to normal movie colors or go extreme details on some areas? :panic:

Last edited:
I personally would just stick with movie accurate colors. But, that's just me. Go with whatever makes you happy bro.

I personally would just stick with movie accurate colors. But, that's just me. Go with whatever makes you happy bro.

thanks, buddy

yes, i like the movie version, but i see too many same one out there, similar piece, over and over, i want to try something new.

today i added few more details on the crown, not complete yet, only did a few on the Top middle section, the sides not done, still alot to go, im working little by little each day, Iam the only 1 person painting it. :yess:

Last edited:
Paint does look pretty unique. I admire that you're doing the paint yourself! I wish that I could paint my own collectables, lol. Anyways, looking forward to all your WIP pics with this project. Keep up the good work. Hope to see her majesty standing tall soon. ;)

Paint does look pretty unique. I admire that you're doing the paint yourself! I wish that I could paint my own collectables, lol. Anyways, looking forward to all your WIP pics with this project. Keep up the good work. Hope to see her majesty standing tall soon. ;)

yeah, thank you, i want to see her standup too

im the only artistic person in the family, no one dare to paint her!

but they are happy help me move her around. which is good. :clap

Back