Life sized 1/1 alien queen full figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good..If you had some time and money I would have Jim Lawrence paint her, hes the best int he world at painting aliens, well painting, and hes a good friend of mine. Hes not cheap but hes the best! You can post those pics I sent Tony..Mike

Hey what happened to the pictures of the real queen you posted? Mike

hey guys.

i did the top middle crown part today, still in testing colors, what u all think so far? it maybe not 100% movie style, but i kinda add in my own styles to it, should i change it to normal movie colors or go extreme details on some areas? :panic:

352i3a0.jpg

derxw6.jpg

2ps51qx.jpg

I like what you are doing. I'd like to see you keep going with that, but before it's done, tone it way down with a translucent, or just light layers of, black and make it look like all that detail is just beneath the surface.

I like what you are doing. I'd like to see you keep going with that, but before it's done, tone it way down with a translucent, or just light layers of, black and make it look like all that detail is just beneath the surface.

:exactly: Was just about to say the same thing! :1-1:

Hit that baby with some translucent black to blend it all together!

still on her Crown Head, not fully finish yet, but i added some details, heres some pics....what u all think so far? should go less blue and more black like the movie? or just follow my imagination? :dunno

i begin to think she is more like "Thunder" queen, hahaha

Last edited:
the blue is too bright, defn tone it down a bit as mentioned earlier. Looks like she borrowed a cloaking device from the Predator.

still on Queen's Crown

so i did some adjustment today 06-15-12. tone it down a bit :)

what u guys think so far? with flash & without flash lights.

Last edited:
Its unique and I think once you hit it with some translucent black and gloss it, it'll look quite nice. And it'll help the blue colors seem "underneath" and part of the carapace.

Here some shots after clean it before painting. these are the original colors from Distortions.

right fingers

Last edited:
The head looks really great man. I just moved to Chicago...I'd love to see this in person. You could check out my collection as well..? :hi5:

Keep the pics coming, they're much appreciated. :yess:

I figured I'd share this link. Mainly to show the picture towards the bottom of the page where he has the Queen in his living room. Yours will look incredible with your custom paint Guilty Gear.

https://thxsf.com/Page_5.html

Back