Life sized 1/1 alien queen full figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roar!!!

i never like the way face attach to crown, Distortions mold the face and the crown together, it shouldve 2 piece. i agree. but im not try to be 100% movie accurate with this project. i want something unique. Prometheus style.

Xenomorph Queen!

Last edited:
Arms looking nice!

Yeah, I agree with you on the design of the head. Doesn't look right with the face attaching to the crown like that. Too bad. But it does kinda resembles the Deacon alien from Prometheus now, lol

You're right, people (generally speaking) probably wouldn't notice the difference with the face, but maybe only the collectors/fans would. I know I would. The split face is probably one of her most iconic design attributes that she has. I mean, that is how she first revealed herself to us back in '86. :)

Glad that you like the one piece stylized design though.

Oh and the sound link doesn't work bro. ;)

heres the face, what u all think? theres steel armture inside the face, it connected to the crown head, if i cut it off, i would have to re sculpt the whole face, still undecide. :impatient:

either way i think she looks unique and different.

the Xenomorph Queen

Last edited:
https://www.avpoe.org/amr/html/sounds/alien2/qhiss1.wav

i also have the full 15 min sound saved in my PC

You're right, people (generally speaking) probably wouldn't notice the difference with the face, but maybe only the collectors/fans would. I know I would. The split face is probably one of her most iconic design attributes that she has. I mean, that is how she first revealed herself to us back in '86. :)

Glad that you like the one piece stylized design though.

Oh and the sound link doesn't work bro. ;)

Amazing!!! I'll be regulary checking in to see the progress!! Keep up the great work!!!

i wonder if i can share my experience or product with Sideshow collectibles?

like Custom product suggestion, bring the Full life size Queen to wolrdwide collectors. share this Awesome experience, i mean not many ppl has Full life size Queen in da house, right?

to reproduce the Queen, one must has all the original parts from the Mold, i do have parts for the Full Queen, only thing not happy with is the face, which can be easy resculpt/modifie :thinking:

i have never done this before? any thoughts? :dunno

This is just incredible. Keep up the amazing work, I cannot wait to see her in all her xeno-glory!

i wonder if i can share my experience or product with Sideshow collectibles?

like Custom product suggestion, bring the Full life size Queen to wolrdwide collectors. share this Awesome experience, i mean not many ppl has Full life size Queen in da house, right?

to reproduce the Queen, one must has all the original parts from the Mold, i do have parts for the Full Queen, only thing not happy with is the face, which can be easy resculpt/modifie :thinking:

i have never done this before? any thoughts? :dunno

That would be awesome if it were at least a possibility to buy a life size queen...and I thought I had space issues now! :thud:

How tall will the queen be?

That would be awesome if it were at least a possibility to buy a life size queen...and I thought I had space issues now! :thud:

How tall will the queen be?

it depends on how u wanna display her, for 12 feet or 10 feet room, it is possible: i see a guy pose her like a scorpion, and the tail kinda like curl up, see this pic. no way for fully standing up like in the pics 1st post, it is 19 feet Tall. she is skinny tall, and with the tail fully stretch out, it is another 19 ft wide.

fwhyq8.jpg

24g4ldf.jpg

64jpfn.jpg

Last edited:
Alright guys, slow updates due to weddings, vacations, family stuff, lol

Bottom Body area, cleaning are done, Base paint are done, wat a work!

next is blue highlights detailing, like some shell-veins.

only some veins not too much.

Last edited:
Back