Life sized 1/1 alien queen full figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a great statue but i just dont like the electric lighting bolt shapes , it needs to be toned down ,the tale is fine , or maybe its just the quality of the pics. but looking forward to seeing the full statue .

i think this looks more aged fosil looks? not try to look like thunder bolt...:horror

working on the Arm. not fully done yet, WIP. im getting the chrome silverTone Shower Water Hose Tube for connect the arm to her body.

Last edited:
She's freakin gigantic!

Looks like you're making some nice steady progress with her Guilty! Don't stop now! :)

spent sometimes on the top face area, all hand painted by me, this sculpt are Original Distortion's face, i didnt do any customs yet. looks different from the movie.

Last edited:
This thing is freaking HUGE! It looks like something that either belongs in a Dinosaur museum or at a Planet Hollywood! Can't wait to see her completely finished! :horror

Holy balls! Where can you display the finished product?

working on the face.

141m5q1.jpg

sze7mg.jpg

29pqmbo.jpg

25i67g7.jpg

243eult.jpg

Noooooooo, Watch the BABY!!!!!!!

Today i had nice meeting with experts in the tradeshows & Museums, had nice lunch, looks like the plans are after finish paints, this Xeno queen MIGHT move to the Museum display. An Sci Fi Exhibit! im very excitied about this project, now get back to work! lol

Back