• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Life Size Promotional Darth Maul for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MicroJow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Life Size Promotional Darth Maul for sale - Now with photos!

Howdy, folks! I've been the proud owner of one of the Frito Lay / Pepsi promotional life-size Darth Mauls for about eight years and unfortunately, it's time to let him go. I figured I'd see if any Freaks would be interested in him before I bring him over to eBay.

First things first, the price. I didn't win him, I had to buy him, and I'm asking what I paid: $850. I'm hoping to find him a local home because shipping would be rather outrageous. I live in Los Angeles (Sherman Oaks zip code 91403 in case you want to Google Maps it) and would be willing to drive a bit to meet up with the buyer if necessary (no meetups in the middle of the desert, tho! wink wink)

Let's talk condition. He's in great shape! No broken limbs, no torn fabric, no scuff to the paint. In fact, other than perhaps being a little dusty in places (which a light vacuuming would help) he's in the same condition he was in when I got him. The base has a few scuffs but nothing glaring. I will take photos tonight and post tomorrow.

The ONLY broken pieces are two of the tabs on the bottom of the lightsaber which are supposed to be there to hold in the blade. But guess what? You don't need 'em. The blades fit into the holes so snugly that you could rip out all of the retaining tabs and none would ever be the wiser. But if you wish to fix / replace this, I still have one of the broken tabs and can search around for the other. But believe me, you really don't need to bother.

OK, like I said, I'll post some photos by tomorrow morning. I truly hope this makes it into a good home. He's a terrific piece and I'm extremely sorry to have to let him go. Lemme know if you're interested!

- J

Last edited:
And here are some photos! Looking forward to finding him a new home! :) I'm not sure why those reflection spots are showing up in the photos... they're obviously NOT on the clothing or a part of the figure!

dsc05154.jpg

dsc05153j.jpg

dsc05152y.jpg

dsc05151f.jpg

dsc05149w.jpg

dsc05145.jpg

dsc05144c.jpg

dsc05143s.jpg

Last chance, folks! If there are no takers, he goes to eBay this weekend.

I can reduce the price ever so slightly if you're in the Los Angeles area so send me your offers!

Thanks for reading!

- J

Back