• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow MOTU Set For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ahans2006

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey all I have been thinning out the collection. I have some of the Sideshow MOTU statues that I am looking to move.

The lineup I have consists of He-Man EX, Skeletor EX, Evil-Lyn Classic, and Orko EX.

Tweeterhead is taking over the line. Hordak is shipping soon from them and Teela is confirmed. I would like to move these as a set if possible. $3000 includes PayPal fees. Pretty fairly priced considering Skeletor is hard to find and priced accordingly on the Bay. Shipping will be determined based on location and will need signature and insurance. Shipping is from zip 14534 Good news is these aren't very heavy. I'm happy to send photos or EX numbers if needed. Smoke-free home. All in Mint condition. Currently they are all boxed and ready to ship. Let me know if you have any questions.

Back