1/6 let's get to it...joe themed contest...CLOSED...BUT STAY TUNED FOR NEW ONES...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: let's get to it...joe themed contest...starts...now! prizes update...1st post...

they were something like action men resculpts or something like that.....but in 1/6th scale...
they had orange(red), brown, blond and black haired ones...

Re: let's get to it...joe themed contest...starts...now! prizes update...1st post...

I remember the ones. But were they 1/6?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think they were gonna be mego sized and then they were gonna do 1/6th as well...not sure if they ever made it that far tho...

Thanks teemu! It was that Dreadnok Ripper from the Valor vs Venom.

Would like to know this as well. That way can prepare myself to feel insignificant next to all of the other great customs!
What day do we start posting?

10409281_10202701020477190_3862115605782154785_n.jpg

Wish i could post tomorrow since i have a party friday

Prepare the post now, post it on friday. :dunno

I have all the pics prepped already for the past 2weeks

No worries here. I'm going to be a day or so late because I need to take pics...

Can we post midnight since that's technically Halloween

Back