1/6 let's get to it...joe themed contest...CLOSED...BUT STAY TUNED FOR NEW ONES...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: let's get to it...joe themed contest...starts...now! prizes update...1st post...

Great tease! Here is another of mine.
6hH7HvX.png

Re: let's get to it...joe themed contest...starts...now! prizes update...1st post...

neet. even if i don't have all my parts in time, i can toss something together last minite with some cannibalization :lol

if nothing else, i'm getting several GREAT ideas here.

looking forward to seeing these...I'll pick my top 5

can anyone reccomend a Snow Job head sculpt??

This isn't a recommendation per se and I could be way off hoping someone remembers these, but awhile back someone posted some pics of an obscure company doing sculpts that basically could pass for a few of the vintage Joes, but they were updated sculpts such as Sideshow puts out, I believe one had a reddish hair and beard... or I'm just crazy. :lol

I used this head, I added clay to

b938ed6cae2e3455ee5d48e0432452d8_zps7d875939.jpg

87d4aa53db9771f731e4a1102fa38771_zps192b6526.jpg

8faf0210a9647bda3140834833b08bf6_zpsb8393d6b.jpg

Attachments

• $(KGrHqV,!q0E88giI)HwBPYGY0u!Mw~~60_35.JPG
    $(KGrHqV,!q0E88giI)HwBPYGY0u!Mw~~60_35.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Needs to be more bushy. How is that uniform? Shiny in person?

image.jpgI like the uniform, not too shiny for me

How about the head from DAM toys?

Last edited:

I sculpted over and repainted a Hasbro head.

This isn't a recommendation per se and I could be way off hoping someone remembers these, but awhile back someone posted some pics of an obscure company doing sculpts that basically could pass for a few of the vintage Joes, but they were updated sculpts such as Sideshow puts out, I believe one had a reddish hair and beard... or I'm just crazy. :lol
I also remember that post but just like you, couldn't tell you where
So in essence, you are NOT crazy...unless I'm crazy too

Back