LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get this over pricing deal? Most new Enterbay figures come out at the same price as Hot Toys figures. Yes the GOD was expensive, but if Hot Toys brought out something similar with all the extras that come with it, you would be looking at around the same price. Also I saw the GOD in hand I think it looks great. T-Bag is another figure that is very impressive in hand, and that was a great price. So what is it all based on? Jack Sparrow, and the pricing on that is down to MEDICOM, but most people seem to blame Enterbay?

Wow! This is a surprise!
Never did I imagine this character will get produced. I love it! One of my favorite movies growing up. A MUST buy for sure!

Based on the proto pics, this figure looks great plus ton of accessories included. I really like to get this figure but after the GOD incident, I fear that EB might not deliver this figure again. I guess I'll just wait for it to be released then decide there..

Great looking piece of work. If this can hit within the next 6 to 7 months, look like the proto and cost under $170 I'd say it's a bingo!

this will prolly be my first EB piece. Bestest movie!! Great character and the sculpt is amazing

23092011.jpg

23092012.jpg

23092013.jpg

I don't get this over pricing deal? Most new Enterbay figures come out at the same price as Hot Toys figures. Yes the GOD was expensive, but if Hot Toys brought out something similar with all the extras that come with it, you would be looking at around the same price. Also I saw the GOD in hand I think it looks great. T-Bag is another figure that is very impressive in hand, and that was a great price. So what is it all based on? Jack Sparrow, and the pricing on that is down to MEDICOM, but most people seem to blame Enterbay?

:exactly::exactly::exactly::goodpost:
Ive never understood this either.:dunno

this figure be with my HT Godfather Vito Corleone, Sacare Face Tony Montana!!! in ONE SHELF!!! :)

On average, EB is about 30USD to 50USD more expensive than an equivalent HT. When I say equivalent, I meant similar products or licenses.

Let's leave super expensive license like Iron Man, Batman, and Superman out of the equation cause EB doesn't seem to have a "summer blockbuster" license currently for comparison.

I think the best example is with EB Godfather, I remember EB one is about 40USD to 50USD more expensive when released.

Their Stormwarrior line is also quite costly, especially with them being so barebones with barely any accessories. Onimusha is actually a DX level pricing although I actually thought that was worth the price. It's the best EB i have seen in a long time. Sadly it's a very underrated piece.

I mean, EB has always been more expensive than HT since the beginning of time. EB started out as a premium brand over HT; just that over the years, HT overtook EB in terms of everything while still maintaining relatively similar pricing. Only recently did EB started lowering their prices to more competitively level.

I dare say we will hear less complain about EB if only they lower their prices either lower than HT or at least similar.

few years back this might look great to me, but blame ht for spoiling us with realistic 1/6. so while leon headsculpt is great, the clothing materials used are too thick and too big for the fig, giving the impression of a toy, instead of a 1/6 replica of the real thing(ht at their best can attain that level). the toy-like quality of the suitcase doesnt help either.

the potted plant and milk are cool addition though.

few years back this might look great to me, but blame ht for spoiling us with realistic 1/6. so while leon headsculpt is great, the clothing materials used are too thick and too big for the fig, giving the impression of a toy, instead of a 1/6 replica of the real thing(ht at their best can attain that level). the toy-like quality of the suitcase doesnt help either.

the potted plant and milk are cool addition though.

Theres nothing wrong with the clothes.:dunno

Theres nothing wrong with the clothes.:dunno
i guess it depends on whether or not you think the hat looks awkward on leon's head in the pic below. personally i think the hat looks 2 sizes too big, and that same sentiment goes to the whole outift.
2309202.jpg

i guess it depends on whether or not you think the hat looks awkward on leon's head below. personally i think the hat looks 2 sizes too big, and that same sentiment goes to the whole outift.
2309202.jpg

:slap Now that you mention it, the hat is way too big.
I forgot about that! I really like the rest of his outfit though and the figure as a whole. I think its incredible.
That hat needs to go though.

Back