LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing!
great job by EB :clap!!

Maybe in about 2 weeks HT will announce theirs?... :monkey3

I'd be pissed if I preordered this to find out that Hot Toys will be putting one out :lol But I highly doubt Hot Toys will pick up this license, they have WAY too much on their plate as is

First thing i noticed! Embarrassing! I do that kind of thing for a living so blunders like this stick out like a sore thumb to me!

Check the back ground out:

23092013.jpg

Get someone to ____ing iron that fabric backdrop, Enterbay!

Background is the special edition, comes folded so better plug ya iron in ready!!

Well,just like everyone else i think i'll pass on that wrinkled backdrop too but i'm most definitely buying this figure!It's about time a decent figure comes out for an AWESOME movie!

I'd be pissed if I preordered this to find out that Hot Toys will be putting one out :lol But I highly doubt Hot Toys will pick up this license, they have WAY too much on their plate as is
Y'know, Enterbay might benefit by focusing on more niche licenses that HT won't go after like this, or some of Scorsese's movies, or even television characters. They seem to have an amazing sculpting and painting team, but my impression is that they can't even try to hang with HT playing HT's game.

Y'know, Enterbay might benefit by focusing on more niche licenses that HT won't go after like this, or some of Scorsese's movies, or even television characters. They seem to have an amazing sculpting and painting team, but my impression is that they can't even try to hang with HT playing HT's game.

EXACTAMUNDO!!

I love it how everyone sees a proto of EB and falls in love, and when the figure gets ready to release, they trash it.
Lets wait for actual pics or in hand pics before we go OH MY GAH, I NEEDS THIS NOW!!!!

I love it how everyone sees a proto of EB and falls in love, and when the figure gets ready to release, they trash it.
Lets wait for actual pics or in hand pics before we go OH MY GAH, I NEEDS THIS NOW!!!!

I agree with you on this but I can honestly say I don't gave a problem at all with anything enterbay do, I think they do a great job and to many people are up hot toys arses lol! Ps I still love hot toys too :)

Enterbay's main problems are quality control and slow as molasses release on product/update etc. While not quite up to HT's level in paint aps, they are pretty much right up to par with everything else.

I find some people like to magnify a problem with EB, like they want them to fail. I haven't got anywhere near as many EB figures as I do HT but the ones I do, definitely stand proud with my HT figures but I have to agree with Raymond that HT paint apps are superior but who is up there with HT when it comes to that? They blow me away

Back