LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Around 300 is the final price for this one you think?

Seeing this is an Enterbay Real Masterpiece Series set my guess would be $150-$210 considering most of the other RM releases such as TBag, Onimusha, Ip Man, Chen Zhen, the Storm Warriors figures, Godfather, etc all fall in this price range.

The only 1/6 RM release that recently retailed near $300 was the BL GOD 3rd Edition Behind the Scene to the best of my memory.

If enterbay starts pricing these figures at $300 a pop (GOD Bruce is an exception for the awesome accessories it got), then people would burn down EB's offices and start harassing Natalie in the store XD .

If EB does this justice like they did for GOD Bruce i will try my hardest to get it since i enjoyed the movie so much. I wouldnt even mind having a Matilda.

I decided I definitely want to order this, but it will be my first Enterbay figure. It's never a concern with HT, since their final products often exceed their protos, but is it a good idea to wait for in hand pics before pulling the trigger? Not sure of EB track record as far as quality hits from proto to production.

I decided I definitely want to order this, but it will be my first Enterbay figure. It's never a concern with HT, since their final products often exceed their protos, but is it a good idea to wait for in hand pics before pulling the trigger? Not sure of EB track record as far as quality hits from proto to production.

Bruce Lee???

Back