LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are any of these 2 releases worth getting if you own a previous release?

I got the last unlicensed Leon that was released, I forget what company but i think it was more than a couple years ago - i assume it was knockoff of the Enterbay version.

Are any of these 2 releases worth getting if you own a previous release?

I got the last unlicensed Leon that was released, I forget what company but i think it was more than a couple years ago - i assume it was knockoff of the Enterbay version.

sell off the old one and get the new one. the real leather is worth upgrading IMO.

I got the DJ Custom version yesterday. This is the one with the leather harness, which is outstanding. Looks like the suitcase may be leather too, but it is not as finely crafted as everything else. Not a lot of care was put into the guns, which look recast, but I never owned the original. The hat is another fiasco. Nobody can get that right for this figure. yet.

Is ther a diagram for the accurate way to load the harness and/or the suitcase?

I got the DJ Custom version yesterday. This is the one with the leather harness, which is outstanding. Looks like the suitcase may be leather too, but it is not as finely crafted as everything else. Not a lot of care was put into the guns, which look recast, but I never owned the original. The hat is another fiasco. Nobody can get that right for this figure. yet.

Is ther a diagram for the accurate way to load the harness and/or the suitcase?

How's the headscuplt?

Back