LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
an apartment door way mini dio/stand would look cool with this...........:lecture

I think the souerness with Enterbay really peaked with the whole Game of Death incident. They filled preorders promising a seamless body and when it came out it had shoulder and wrist cuts. Coupled with massive massive defects on the majority of the product. But once you strip all of that away the final product was still good.

In a way I feel for enterbay, at least they take ownership over the problem and send out replacements. I know hot Toys does too but the latest Comedian incident has left a bad taste in my mouth. You got to feel for Enterbay, with all the delays and replacements they have to issue if they don't make a profit on their product or break even they will more than likely lose money in the end.

I don't want to see that happen. Hot Toys would never have the balls to do something like Leon. An American cult movie from the 90s from a French director starring an actor who is mostly only known in Europe. they had every reason not to do this but they are doing it. I want them to stick around, there are a lot of movies like this that need figures!

It just makes them look as if they're completely amateurish and not detail oriented.... These photos are supposed to sell the product and the one shot that everyone will focus on, since it shows each and every accessory the buyer would be getting, they totally botch.:slap

Aw man! look at that un-ironed Backdrop:horror ..i though this figure was awesome but now since i have seen that i'm having second thoughts!:(

Maybe Enterbay was super stoked (like us) to put out some official pics of this and didn't care about the backdrop :lol They want us to appreciate the figure and thus appreciate Enterbay and buy Leon!

i really hope EB can deliver with this figure, considering how much their actual product differs from the proto......

Man, I really want this but knowing it's EB, most likely the pricing will not be very competitive and the final product will be nowhere near the proto.

Maybe I should just wait until someone sells it way below retail (which is very common with every single EB product these days). Retailers can't wait to get rid of EB stuff ASAP these days.

I wouldn't rule HT out in attempting this character actually. I mean they did do Godfather and Platoon after all. While those two movies are legendary in your part of the world, they are practically unknown in this part of the world.

Me think sometimes HT goes for certain license just because Howard loves it, not necessarily because of monetary gains.

Man, they take a long time to come out with a figure. How long has this been in the works- a year at least- then we have to wait another year or two- really.

Back