LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like some of what I see.. a lot! I do like the sculpt and the shirt and I will probably get them loose to replace mine. But I prefer my case, coat, shoes, plant, glasses even hat and that's saying something because even I think the hat could be better on mine.

leon29.jpg

picture112a.png

Wow, that is pretty damn impressive. I suppose I'd better sit down and finally watch this movie now :monkey1

First thing i noticed! Embarrassing! I do that kind of thing for a living so blunders like this stick out like a sore thumb to me!

It just makes them look as if they're completely amateurish and not detail oriented.... These photos are supposed to sell the product and the one shot that everyone will focus on, since it shows each and every accessory the buyer would be getting, they totally botch.:slap

I'm ordering this its amazing I love it! Enterbay get such bad press and I think they are a great company and their likeness are alway great.

I want to know when this is being released so I can prepare a Hot Toys stand with decals for Leon because EB's stands are the worst :lol

wow. the figure looks amazing in the pics...too bad it wont be out for a few years, and the final product will be half as good.

It just makes them look as if they're completely amateurish and not detail oriented.... These photos are supposed to sell the product and the one shot that everyone will focus on, since it shows each and every accessory the buyer would be getting, they totally botch.:slap

Hey, maybe someone can photo-shop a new background. :slap

Back