LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if I posted this - if I didn't then here you are, and if I did then just look away... Hehe...

69464edegw1dkosnwrnwrj.jpg

69464edegw1dkosze895hj.jpg

Photo credit: Bill @ Enterbay

I know the new EB GoD figure had QC issues but that aside. The figure & everything it came with is top draw. I love that figure
:exactly:
Have to admit I think it looks pretty bloody good. It's one of those licenses I never thought I'd see done, let alone this well. Very impressed.
HEy Wookster,will you be doing a proper review on this bad boy and put everyone's doubts to rest?:wink1:
Not sure if serious. Hope not.
:hi5:

69464edegw1dkosze895hj.jpg
[/CENTER]

Photo credit: Bill @ Enterbay

Hate to seem like Mr.Negative again but he looks a little cross eyed to me , not sure if it's the photos. :monkey3
Still... I'm buying this , might get the sculpt repainted , looking forward to seeing it in hand.

I didnt want to say anything bud bit now you have oh what the heck!

That shot is awful and stacks my argument up imo

Very very disappointing!

I like the head a lot. IMO the best Reno. It's always a shame to me when they choose to pain the eyes in one direction. Seems silly to limit an articulated figure like that.

Oh well. I guess guys like me can hunt it for a bargain (not worth the sticker price IMO) and devoted customizers can cannibalize him for your Franken-Leon masterpieces. :duff

I like the head a lot. IMO the best Reno. It's always a shame to me when they choose to pain the eyes in one direction. Seems silly to limit an articulated figure like that.

Oh well. I guess guys like me can hunt it for a bargain (not worth the sticker price IMO) and devoted customizers can cannibalize him for your Franken-Leon masterpieces. :duff

I don't think these were made in mass quantities, won't be around forever..

In the last pic posted, he looks quite asian :S , and I know asian because I see one in my bathroom mirror every morning... Handsome devil.

Bought mine from OSW. What I'm looking forward to most is all those weapons and that vest. Always wanted to do a SWAT Leon so I'll probably make use of that head or if I decide to keep the figure as a whole buy another.

Whilst I'm on the subject if anyone notices this figure split up anywhere as unlikely as that seems at the moment please let me know !.

EDIT :

Something else I've been debating doing also is another custom just in a vest as Leon appears several times in the movie. Which body would you guys think would be the best to use ?.

Last edited:
Bought mine from OSW. What I'm looking forward to most is all those weapons and that vest. Always wanted to do a SWAT Leon so I'll probably make use of that head or if I decide to keep the figure as a whole buy another.

Whilst I'm on the subject if anyone notices this figure split up anywhere as unlikely as that seems at the moment please let me know !.

EDIT :

Something else I've been debating doing also is another custom just in a vest as Leon appears several times in the movie. Which body would you guys think would be the best to use ?.

Word of warning... like i've said before in my review, everything besides the head sculpt and the hands, are not top quality. The Vest is ok i guess, but the weapons or even the briefcase is not something you should look forward to the most on this release, or else you'll be dissapointed for sure.

What is the best price I can get for Leon? Is it fine if I order from Enterbay directly? I think it is US$235 with shipping included, not a bad price I guess.

i had no idea this was out already. looking pretty badass. i like! guess it didn't take till 2025 etc etc like all you oh so funny bastards thought.

wai man - bring mine over. and bring a carton of milk too.

I dunno really? it deserves a HOLY?? ... don't mean to be a negative guy but it's just really underwhelming at least to me who has really studied the look of the character and I agree with much of uscmkicks points as he is also a huge enthusiast.

GREAT likeness and detail in the sculpt and for once they did not delay this for an eternity... the irony is i wonder if they should have? The hat obviously is a joke and it looks like the issues of the glasses are still there... there are things that need help... the case needs a little attention, the labels etc. the plant? Really... it's awful. also the outfit needs help. GREAT coat, love the look and the vest is super awesome but the shirt (white) to me looks really poor quality... GIANT buttons... minor issue that could have been fixed Enterbay has done some AMAZING clothes before so I know it would have just taken a little attention to fix.
the shoes I can live with to be honest. I agree they look cheap but Enterbay has never done real leather shoes like on my custom (New line) so i would not expect them to start now, even HT does not often do this.

Really think the likeness ad sculpt is worthy of Enterbay's rep and has great paint aps but overall looks a bit glossy though I find that in person the glossy eb heads bother me less.

Still give major props to Enterbay for doing a licensed Leon figure... but IMO it's a GOOD figure but not a WOW figure like some of their other work which quality issues aside, include the recent GOD BL figure.

:goodpost:

Good insight Raymond. You nailed those +/- points! :exactly:

Word of warning... like i've said before in my review, everything besides the head sculpt and the hands, are not top quality. The Vest is ok i guess, but the weapons or even the briefcase is not something you should look forward to the most on this release, or else you'll be dissapointed for sure.

Yeah. I'm not getting excited about the quality but I had to buy this regardless. :lol Until something better comes along if ever I'll be happy with the figure I think. Plus I'll be making it another custom project , first up that ridiculous hat :hi5::rotfl

I didnt want to say anything bud bit now you have oh what the heck!

That shot is awful and stacks my argument up imo

Very very disappointing!

Teddy , did you end up keeping your Leon or sell it ?.

Last edited:
nice pics, gung fu.

still on the fence. really dig parts of the figure but at that price there is no excuse for cheap accessories (imo). the sculpt, vest/harness and coat look awesome.

Errr, yeah I don't like what I'm seeing in the in-hand pics. Now I had decided I wouldn't buy it and maybe I'm trying to justify that but...not the best here. I think the likeness disappeared again like those early show pics.

Back