LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing all the "in-hand" pics, Im a bit disappointed too...Im not crazy about the eyes looking to the side thing...And the case, vest and most accessories are not much better looking quality than what came with the "Perfection Killer", which I have...Only thing I liked better about Enterbay's vest is that the correct holster is there...Instead of that stupid knife sheath...I know its the only "lisenced" Leon we're likely to see...Which makes it really special to alot of people (Im a huge Leon fan myself)....And this figure may not be all bad...But there isnt $230.00 worth of figure there...

Kinda hoping someone parts this out...

Matt

2000 of these bad boys were made! Talk about low quantity, I'd definitely think twice about preordering this bad boy now, and for those who think they can pick one up on sale for less than retail...good luck:lol!

2000 of these bad boys were made! Talk about low quantity, I'd definitely think twice about preordering this bad boy now, and for those who think they can pick one up on sale for less than retail...good luck:lol!

I think you got the info wrong. 2000 is NOT the edition size, I believe it is 5000 or so (the stable edition size EB makes of all their figures these days) I think you got a little confused with EB's Facebook update where they stated that their first batch of 2000 pieces had sold out. Or else they wouldnt mention that the preorders they are getting now will be fulfilled during October

Here is the original Facebook update by Enterbay for those interested:
Thank you all for your support~

All 2000 pieces of Real Masterpiece: Leon from the first shipment have completely sold out! For all preorders we receive after the 2nd September, your order will be dispatched around the end of October.

Thank you again :)

Haters still gonna hate, but this figure still wows me:

319280_10150352783250399_668305398_10036849_6742888_n.jpg

299923_10150352780680399_668305398_10036801_2379808_n.jpg

Last edited:
Check out these beautiful pictures of Leon:

7d790da7gw1dkufnpjqiwj.jpg

Photo credit: 玖分风

So I had an order with onesixthbruce and chose the wrong payment option at the checkout. Unsure of how to change my payment option I sent an email to them and before I received a reply my order was automatically canceled due to the time it was taking me to pay and now OSW are out of stock.
Might be a sign not to buy one. Not sure what to do now. :rotfl

Ah ! , Brilliant. Just managed to grab the vest off of ebay , that's saved me £140.00 more than I would have spent. I'm be 100% happy with my custom now. :D

So I had an order with onesixthbruce and chose the wrong payment option at the checkout. Unsure of how to change my payment option I sent an email to them and before I received a reply my order was automatically canceled due to the time it was taking me to pay and now OSW are out of stock.
Might be a sign not to buy one. Not sure what to do now. :rotfl

I think you just got very lucky :lol

Them pics above are horrendous bud! Your custom is way better!!!

Ah ! , Brilliant. Just managed to grab the vest off of ebay , that's saved me £140.00 more than I would have spent. I'm be 100% happy with my custom now. :D

Can you post some more pics of your Stansfield and Leon? They both look fantastic!

Can you post some more pics of your Stansfield and Leon? They both look fantastic!

Where did you see a photo of them mate ?.

Anyway , here's a few I have in my photobucket. Not the best poses and a few things have been changed since these were taken though and I've still got to find a shirt I prefer. :slap:lol

17.jpg

27.jpg

stansfield7.jpg

stansfield11.jpg

stansfield8.jpg

stansfield1.jpg

Can't wait to change this vest. :rock

Where did you see a photo of them mate ?.

Anyway , here's a few I have in my photobucket. Not the best poses and a few things have been changed since these were taken though and I've still got to find a shirt I prefer. :slap:lol

Can't wait to change this vest. :rock

I'm blown away by that Stansfield, it's so good!!! I just read your post before and I searched through your threads and saw your collection, but wanted more pics ;) :hi5: Congrats!

I'm blown away by that Stansfield, it's so good!!! I just read your post before and I searched through your threads and saw your collection, but wanted more pics ;) :hi5: Congrats!

Thanks man !. The Stansfield was made by " Rainman ". Amazing figure , photos aren't doing it justice. Especially mine. :lol

As for Leon , I think we'll be waiting a long time for the perfect representation of the character in 1/6 scale so for those of us with custom figures and those of us getting the Enterbay , we can all be happy in knowing we're all happy with what we've got. :D

Another photo of Stansfield in better lighting also.

DSC04951.jpg

Back