LEGO Ghostbusters!! It's Official!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rambler

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I searched and didn't find a thread so I'm sorry if this was posted elsewhere...but Lego has confirmed the Ghostbusters set and will be out later this year.

Check out the vid for more details:

sherlock pls! that needs to happen, more Sherlock figures in general need to happen. would buy the hell out of 6icnh character options vers or some lil vinyls.

I'll wait to get excited until I see the Ambulance. The Delorean was a complete abomination and theres far far better customs you can buy on ebay of that.

Still official Minifigs is huge and awesome news.

This looks amazing. Pretty sure I'm going to pick it up when it's available.

Hopefully they will be able to sit inside the Ecto 1.

I wish they were doing the firehouse, too. Hopefully it comes out looking as good as this model. That Delorean seemed to have been dumbed down quite a few notches once it went through the LEGO production process.

Also, the possibility of that Zelda set is quite cool, considering there was just a news item that Nintendo is looking to "actively expand" their character licensing.

Also, FWIW, I found this. I know LEGOs are outrageously expensive, but I think I would probably buy this, if they made it.

They have to get the Ghostbusters license right or they have it already? What I'm getting at is if they had to pay for that, I hope they put it to good use.

I'd like a Minifigures series of Ghosts.

I'm okay that the Firehouse was scrapped. If they included it, the set would have been like $150 - $200 easily. By just making it the Ecto-1 and 4 minifigures, it will keep the price down and should not be more than $60-$80.

I'm okay that the Firehouse was scrapped. If they included it, the set would have been like $150 - $200 easily.

Oh man, I wish it would only be $200. Wasn't that giant Death Star like $500 or so?? And those rooms were relatively small.

Also, FWIW, I found this. I know LEGOs are outrageously expensive, but I think I would probably buy this, if they made it.
Dang... That's crazy! It's scary trying to imagine how much that'd end up costing. Just watched the video and he said it weighs 110 lbs! :thud:

That guy needs to seriously work for LEGO, his other sets are insane!

Also looks like the firehouse for this set was just a backdrop. The description makes no reference to it on the CUUSOO site so it was never scrapped.

I would like to think the firehouse is always a possibility based on the sales of the ecto. My thinking is arent they making the train time machine from BTTF 3? So, hopefully they make the firehouse down the line, but if not I am more than happy with just the ecto and minifigs.

Back