LEGO Ghostbusters!! It's Official!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice... this would match perfectly with my haunted house

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

I had a lot of fun building this with my kid last week. Brilliant. Hope they do one with Slimer or maybe a Gozer's Temple set.

Love this set!

14357222433_3618c5f8b5_c.jpg

Is this limited? The shop where I bought it from in the UK has sold out and they said they can't order anymore.

Just picked this up 2 days ago. Currently just displaying the Box only as I'm not a huge lego fan. Still very tempting tho.

$350 and over 4600 pieces I read it'll be.

Recreate iconic Ghostbusters scenes with the 2-story Firehouse Headquarters, featuring laboratory, living quarters, containment unit and much more. Capture the ghosts with the proton packs and restore order, or solve other supernatural cases! Includes 9 minifigures: Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore, Janine Melnitz, Dana Barrett, Louis Tully, Library Ghost and Zombie Driver.

Includes 9 minifigures: Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore, Janine Melnitz, Dana Barrett, Louis Tully, Zombie Driver and Library Ghost. Also comes with Slimer, Pink Ghost and Blue Ghost.
Slide the Ghostbusters heroes down the fire pole into action. Chase the ghosts and secure them in the containment unit.
Turn the librarian old lady into a scary ghost with the double-sided face and extra wig! Run tests on Louis in the lab to see if he's possessed!
Suspend ghosts around the building's exterior with attachable transparent arms. Dodge the slime oozing up through cracks in the pavement.
Measures over 14" (36cm) high, 9" (25cm) wide and 14" (38cm) deep.

Back