Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego DC 2012. NOW 2013!!!

Here's a list from FTBT.com from the UK ToyFair of the upcoming Lego DC sets. He didn't really do a good job describing the sets other than the Minifigs. All are focused on the MAN OF STEEL movie and contain characters from there:

Due out around May 2013.

76002 as yet unamed … includes Superman and General Zod minifigures. Price point £11.99.

76003 as yet unamed … includes Superman, Colonel Hardy, General Zod, Faora and another figure perhaps, but I can’t read my own handwriting … maybe Lorvan?! Price Point £39.99

76009 as yet unamed … includes an exclusive Lois Lane, Superman and General Zod. Price point £19.99.

Whoops! I didn't glance back on the previous pages.

Yeah that is a shame there's no Jor-El. I'd prefer him over any of the regular "army figures" we're going to be getting.

Beat ya to it :nana:

:lol

Shame they're not doing a Jor El

Forget the Deathstar, we need a Lego exploding Krypton. It's got a spring loaded center so that you can watch that awesome piece that you spent weeks building scatter across your living room like the real Krypton did the universe.:lecture

After watching "The Dark Knight Rises" (again!) on Blu-ray, I decided to open up a couple of my LEGO sets which were all still MISB.

"Screw it! These are meant to be appreciated out of the box", I thought.

So here's my contribution (I think my first) in the LEGO thread. Yes, I'm a 1/6th collector mainly.

Stickers have not been applied yet, may do so just for the sides of the Tumbler and some for The Bat as well as the roadblock pieces. None of that logo nonsense on my vehicles.

LEGO76001-TheBatVsBaneTumblerChase_zps0da57454.jpg

LEGO6858-CatwomanCatcycleCityChase_zps826af1c4.jpg

And finally (though not 100% accurate) .......

TheDarkKnightRisesScene01_zps59cfa573.jpg

Minifigs look great!

Set is kind of lame.

Looks like Superman has another face with his heat vision going.

Unfortunately that is why this line is 90% Batman. He's the only hero with stuff you can build. Most of these MoS sets are probably going to suck but have decent figures.

Very true.

But someone made some good recommendations of a Daily Planet set or how about a Fortress of Solitude?

Too late now. The decision has already been made but oh well.

Just a small thing, but Cavill's hair is actually combed the OTHER side for his Superman.

Accuracy Lego! C'mon now! :monkey1 :slap :lol :lol

I can't wait to see if one of the other Zod figures has his armor.

LEGO76001-TheBatVsBaneTumblerChase_zps0da57454.jpg

LEGO6858-CatwomanCatcycleCityChase_zps826af1c4.jpg

And finally (though not 100% accurate) .......

TheDarkKnightRisesScene01_zps59cfa573.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice set. I will buy this one. Just wondering anybody know if I can get custom stick piece to display the bat suspend in the air, or any lego flying vehicle?

I have a very similar one and I love it!

C47BBC4F-C1B1-4E7A-873F-F7B43AB271EB-1351-00000136E780E513.jpg

Here is a picture of mine together with a custom "The Bat":

LEGOCustomTumblerampTheBat.jpg

Sorry for the bad iPhone pic. Especially the Bat is a thing of beauty. For some better pictures, take a look at the original Cuusoo model:
https://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/18529
There are so much details and it looks absolutely fantastic together with the Tumbler.

Yep, congrats man! It would end up costing me about €220 to have it shipped with everything incl. and €180 for just the set minus the mini figs. :slap:

Back