Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego DC 2013!!!

I finally broke down and bought my first few Lego Superhero sets... Superman vs Power Armor Lex (6862) and Catwoman Catcycle City Chase (6858). A nice easy start-up. I'd love to nab that Arkham Asylum-- what is it exclusive to (a specific store)?

i think its exclusive to the LEGO store

I had never been to a Lego store before my mother-in-law took me to get the AA set. It was all I could do to keep from going up to the register with 2k worth of product. So addictive.

A partial Wondercon schedule was just released - the premiere of the Lego Batman DC Heroes Unite movie will be shown on Sunday! My Son will be so stoked!

I had never been to a Lego store before my mother-in-law took me to get the AA set. It was all I could do to keep from going up to the register with 2k worth of product. So addictive.

Yes it is, you better get your shots now before your wallet wilts. :exactly:

Yes it is, you better get your shots now before your wallet wilts. :exactly:

Glad I bought all of the original Batman Lego sets at retail, and doubles to build at clearance. I got the Batcopter/Scarecrow Bi-plane set for $14 at a KayBee that was closing. Now I wish I had bought dozens.

Just a heads up that Target has the Aquaman, Mr. Freeze, white costumed Batman on sale this week for $16.

I have been trying my best to avoid getting into the Legos but I picked up the Superman, Wonder Woman, Luthor set 2 weeks ago on sale. It was a lot of fun putting it together and looked great once done. I just picked up the Aquaman set today and I am afraid I am getting hooked.

Got to see the premiere of the Lego DC Super Heroes movie at Wondercon last week. Very good, but not the greatest movie ever. Definitely worth seeing if you are a fan though. I wish they hadn't shown so many of the really good parts in the trailer.

Found the two larger Man Of Steel sets at a Walmart in southern VA yesterday!

Looks like the Man of Steel sets are coming out!

LEGO's Online Store has them listed and I'm curious whether our local LEGO store has them yet. Might have to give them a call tomorrow!

Jor-El polybag

8691662969_ebc4eec10c_o.jpg

Got the two big Man of Steel sets today! :rock

Will put them together after I build Tony Stark's mansion. :lol

Back