Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get why the Riddler has light brown hair. Black or even Dark Brown would have been far more accurate. Easy enough fix at least.

That's a pretty sweet looking set, and considering the size and all the accessories and vehicles, it's a pretty decent price, especially when compared to the overpriced (imo) $350 dollar Ghostbuster firehouse.

The Ghostbusters Firehouse has 2,108 more pieces and is just $80 more. It's priced very fair by piece count for a licensed set.

My point is it's not overpriced compared to Lego sets in general by piece count.

I really like both sets and will probably buy both. I wish the Batcave set looked as "finished" as the Ghostbusters set but I really don't think I can pass it up even if it is a little more expensive than I would have liked.

It's a good looking set.

And for those that care the upcoming 50th anniversary and the products celebrating it are in part why the 66 hot toys car has not been put up yet. They had lower run hoped for sales with the figures and when they had a production issue that forced it to slip in the schedule they opted to push it way back, into this year, so as to take advantage of the increased marketing and awareness. Even if it's just a little bump in interest, anything helps.

This is one of the most anticipated toys/collectibles of the year for me! Love this return to the 60's era Batman! This Lego set is a day one purchase for me. Just need Hot Toys to deliver on the 66 Batmobile...

From London Toyfair:

DC Comics Super Heroes Scarecrow’s Harvest of Fear (76054) – £59.99 – Includes Scarecrow, Batman, Killer Moth, and a farmer. Set has a Bat-copter and Scarecrow’s combine harvester.

Killer Croc’s Sewer Smash (76055) – £69.99 – Includes a bigfig Killer Croc, Captain Boomerang, Red Hood, and Katana

So Batman City Cycle Chase + Croc's Sewer Smash gives us the core Suicide Squad team; Nice!

Probably the closest we'll get to the movie line up anyway, I doubt Lego does a real suicide squad set. Funny how everyone is so hesitant to make products from the movie just because of the word suicide in it :lol

12593885_987767114614325_4669295924799349854_o.jpg
12640291_987766887947681_5687976538129340282_o.jpg
12605540_987767241280979_2462324992569976478_o.jpg

Some nice mini figures in this sets. Plus the big fig Croc! Looks like Scarecrow might be a little more animated series inspired this time around. I was hoping for Arkham night inspired personally like Robin in the Arkham Asylum set was. Oh well, animated series is just as awesome.

Kinda cool they've got a good Suicide Squad selection between these sets. And on the Marvel side, they're just short a classic Electro and Mysterio to complete the original Sinister Six!

Here's a better look at the minifigures from the 2016 summer wave:
(starts at 5m25s)

Back