Left 4 Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone wants to fight zombies together, my gamer tag is the same as my user name here. :gun :chew

i just went to pick up gears 2 and paid off this game, the chick at the counter said i'd get my demo code by email. anyways this game's just 10 days away and i already have my hands full playing gears 2 and finishing fable 2 so the wait is not that painful.........btw the game looks bad@$$!

i just went to pick up gears 2 and paid off this game, the chick at the counter said i'd get my demo code by email. anyways this game's just 10 days away and i already have my hands full playing gears 2 and finishing fable 2 so the wait is not that painful.........btw the game looks bad@$$!

20081031.jpg

Played the demo. Mehhh, not so good.

Everything feels so video game. Walking through your teammates, zombies with no mass, unlimited ammo. I'm just not feeling it.

Plus the graphics and gameplay is VERY Half-life 2 which is dated.

I'll be picking up Gears 2 and Fallout 3 instead.

The signup is gone. Early demo codes are no longer available it says.

Played the demo. Mehhh, not so good.

Everything feels so video game. Walking through your teammates, zombies with no mass, unlimited ammo. I'm just not feeling it.

Plus the graphics and gameplay is VERY Half-life 2 which is dated.

I'll be picking up Gears 2 and Fallout 3 instead.

I love the walking through teammates. It's annoying when you want to get away or in somewhere, but a teammate is blocking you. Though maybe it should take a bit longer to do. Like you run into them at first and if you keep going, sort of push through.

Zombies have no mass?

The pistols have unlimited ammo and you can hold a lot of ammo, but you still have to reload.

Try playing on expert. Very challenging. Less pick-ups. You'll lose ammo if you're not careful and end up with the pistol(s), which isn't going to help much against a swarm. Which there are many and bosses sometime come in threes.

The game looks great, it may not be next gen, but why does every new game's graphics have to be better than the last? It's more about the gameplay. Which works for the game. It's about the Online Coop more than the singleplayer. Something you want to keep playing with your friends and have a good time.

And blowing away zombies is just good fun. :gun

demo is up for everyone now on marketplace

would be interesting to give this a quick run through tonight with 3 other players

demo is up for everyone now on marketplace

would be interesting to give this a quick run through tonight with 3 other players

Cool, thanks...I love Valve and just about everything they do - this game is no exception.....cannot wait. The concept while not new, is a great idea for a fast paced, nail biting game...!

yeah i wanted to join you guys but didn't have time when you guys were on to play without bailing after 2 minutes.

it's an interesting game.

Back