Left 4 Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the game looked pretty good, but dont really wanna play online. Its fun in a deathmatch kind of thing, but I dont like having to rely on them the whole way through.

yeah I know, but I like smarter teammates, but the only real way to get that is online. I might have to play online sometime.

I heard that during play testing the AI teammates were indistinguishable from human ones. Also, you can kill off or let your team die if you really want to try and play through with no help from anyone.

almost human like AI for this game? Sounds like it will be pretty good then. I dont have anyone that plays these types of games, either that or they dont have a 360. I just didnt wanna end up playing online with some little kid or those jack asses that try to ruin the fun for everyone by doing something stupid and such.

I pre-ordered this today, my interest in this game has really grown! Should be some good ^^^^!

almost human like AI for this game? Sounds like it will be pretty good then. I dont have anyone that plays these types of games, either that or they dont have a 360. I just didnt wanna end up playing online with some little kid or those jack asses that try to ruin the fun for everyone by doing something stupid and such.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I'm trying to talk the friends I do know that have a 360 into buying this but they're either not into online play or FPSers. But since it's only a squad of 4, it's pretty easy to see who's goofing off or whatever and boot em. Getting a squad of 4 serious zombie hunters shouldn't be that difficult. I certainly got your back in a dead uprising. :gun

Back