LAST CALL!!! - 1/6 Scale Miami Serial Killer Slide Box by Corrose.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely worth the wait! The one I have is stunning in hand. I'm amazed every time I walk by it. Maximus Miniatures did an amazing job. You all will not be disappointed.

Also if you have not, swing by my Trinity Urn thread. I'm doing these in 1/6 and if the updated print that I am getting this Monday is correct, I will be opening that list for orders for about a week. Maximus will be painting these for me also. This is a more obscure Dexter item than the slide box, so that may only be a one-run deal. Don't miss out, subscribe and stay tuned:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118121

Definitely worth the wait! The one I have is stunning in hand. I'm amazed every time I walk by it. Maximus Miniatures did an amazing job. You all will not be disappointed.
I'm very happy to open this opportunity for you, guys! :1-1:
Maybe you will start to hate me less after this, PD. :D

still no slide box -- i had ordered an unpainted one. still no feedback left on here for the payment i made back in november.

i am less than thrilled, to be honest.

Ok, I just left you positive feedback, but as far as the shipping issue goes, be less than thrilled but not at me, I cannot control mail, I cannot control customs. I cannot control how fast mail is delivered or if it is lost.

We looked up the customs number on our end and it stops showing updates for the U.S. (left Chicago 12/29/12) so it needs to be looked up on the other end. My wife sent you that number and never got a reply from you. We were waiting to hear back from you and have not yet. We tried tracking it on a couple of german sites but we do not know which carrier handles your mail over there, and most of the sites were in german (which I cannot read). Also while payment was in fact made in November, everyone knew there was a 2 week ordering window where no parts had been ordered yet, and there was an additional 10-12 days where I had to wait for the 3D prints to arrive. Everyone had about a month wait time from their payment date til I had everything in hand.

Understand that I have a large feedback score, as well as an untarnished ebay score. I have never screwed anyone over, and I will not rest until you get what you paid for. In this case it has been almost a month since it was shipped, that sucks...that sucks really bad. But the position I am in is trying to give it enough time before I buy out of pocket a whole new kit, and shipping, and a few days after I ship it, you get your original delivery, and I'm out a kit and extra money.

I had a recent ebay item take a hair over 5 weeks to arrive from Korea, so I'm trying to figure out the right amount of time to know that it's DEFINITELY lost before spending more to send another. I even had a Sideshow statue I ordered last year, here in the states take 19 days to get to me, just a few states away from me.

I completely get you being upset...I really do, none of this is on you, and at the same time, slow or lost mail is not on me. Ask any of these guys on the forums, I'm a stand up guy. In the end you will get what you paid for, or every penny refunded. You are not going to get messed over here, even if it comes out of my wallet.

I will have my wife email you again and discuss options on moving forward, so please have comfort in knowing you will be taken care of. Most of these projects I take on are not highly profitable, I do them because I love 1/6 collecting and I want to be able to have a tiny part in others happiness of collecting as well.

Look for an email tonight.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Not sure why you're blaming mail delivery on Corrose man? It's pretty silly to do that and is really unnecessary to do it in his thread. If he provided tracking and it isn't updated, that's on the post, not Corrose.

communication with your wife was very positive, indeed -- i checked the tracking number and decided to wait, because updates stopped after it had been processed in the u.s. (no info as to whether it left the states or anything).

however, i had also hoped to hear from you personally, as you may also note that i sent you one personal message in total (and three public posts, including this one), which is very moderate, i believe. i haven't asked for a refund and don't intend to for the time being, just wanted to hear from you directly. cheers.

to all the other forum members: i had sent chris a pm which he initially didn't respond to. my main gripe was that he didn't leave feedback for my payment, and as this has been rectified, please refrain from defending him -- if i had wanted to criticize him, i would have worded it differently.

Last edited:
Not sure why you're blaming mail delivery on Corrose man? It's pretty silly to do that and is really unnecessary to do it in his thread. If he provided tracking and it isn't updated, that's on the post, not Corrose.

please don't chime in if you're not involved -- i believe chris can speak for himself and i did address him, not you. see my previous post.

communication with your wife was very positive, indeed -- i checked the tracking number and decided to wait, because updates stopped after it had been processed in the u.s. (no info as to whether it left the states or anything).

however, i had also hoped to hear from you personally, as you may also note that i sent you one personal message in total (and three public posts, including this one), which is very moderate, i believe. i haven't asked for a refund and don't intend to for the time being, just wanted to hear from you directly. cheers.

to all the other forum members: i had sent chris a pm which he initially didn't respond to. my main gripe was that he didn't leave feedback for my payment, and as this has been rectified, please refrain from defending him -- if i had wanted to criticize him, i would have worded it differently.

Thanks for the feedback.

Honestly this is why I have recruited my wife to try to help. There is obviously a ton of communication going back and forth, between my decals, heat transfers, 3D projects, dioramas, etc. I tend to do as much of the up front communication as I can and try to have her help with the overflow, because it's a massive amount of PMs and emails that we send and reply to daily. I'd rather my time be focused on making cool stuff and letting her handle the communication.

As far as the feedback issue, I now know that forum feedback scores are important to you. Moving forward I will keep that in mind, me personally, I never chase down feedback ratings. Since I started the sticker stuff back at the end of 2012, I have done hundreds of individual sales, and my feedback is still only 33. Most people I have dealt with don't leave feedback or request it. While I appreciate getting the feedback, it's not my #1 priority. Again, what little time I have after my day job, I want to spend some with my wife and some on creating, either my time can be spent creating things or administrative tasks, which Lauren is trying her best to take off my plate. But you are not being unreasonable for wanting it, I will make sure as we do future business to take care of this in a timely manner. Historically know this is a lower priority to me (just being honest), just because I have limited time in the evenings for my projects. Regardless, I will get you taken care of.

With any PM issues, I'm cleaning out my inbox in some cases 2-3 times a day. I get tons of PMs, and it's very likely I may not see something. I have posted on the forums and even emailed Dave about the option of paying a monthly fee to have larger storage but no reply yet. If I have overlooked something, shoot me an email and CC my wife. That's honestly the best way to reach us since PM's are such a hassle sometimes. And if there is no reply, in a couple of days just forward it again, if something is being overlooked it's not intentional, and getting a second reminder email is not going to upset me, I'd rather handle in via email then open on the thread.

So I'd like to move past this, and know Lauren will be emailing you to handle next steps on my behalf.

Last edited:
please don't chime in if you're not involved -- i believe chris can speak for himself and i did address him, not you. see my previous post.

I don't have to be involved to stand up for a friend and a great Boardie with a flawless feedback record. Do I? :dunno

Hey guys! My Dexter shirt design "Downhill" is available at shirtpunch.com for only 24 hours and then it's gone! This is personally exciting for me because this shirt is licensed/approved by the Showtime network! Kinda cool to be able to design some official Dexter swag!

Shirtpunch.com - only 24 hours!

Even if you can't swing the $10, please swing by shirtpunch or my facebook page and drop me some kind comments!
facebook.com/corrosedesigns

screenshot20130221at111.png

screenshot20130221at111.png

Hey guys...guess what arrived today???

I'm looking at 7 (2 for my own collection) amazing pieces of 1/6 artwork! The slide boxes have arrived and I am in amazement of their work. I will start getting everything packaged over the weekend and they will go out in order they were paid. You guys are going to be blown away...seriously.

I'll shoot some pics tonight and post!

Back