Gundam: RX-78-2 Perfect Grade Unleashed 1:60 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xeno Junkie

Super Freak
Reaction score
So there I was… waking up this morning when I get an alert on my phone that there’s someone in my driveway. I check only to find the FedEx guy dropping off a GIANT box!! I didn’t even know what it was because I didn’t get any alerts that anything was shipping!

Well, I opened it only to find that a preorder from a year ago finally shipped!! It’s the 1:60 scale Perfect Grade RX-78-2 Gundam! I’m a huge Gundam fan so I’m super psyched to finally have it in hand!!

If you’re into Gunpla then I’m sure you know about this kit and how absolutely bad a$$ it is!

Anyway, I wanted to share my enthusiasm and post a few pics! Here ya go!

B87F4F00-F28C-44B9-B0FB-85F9A4F50EA9.jpeg
1FE92A5E-4ECB-4D93-8C46-F4D0727912B3.jpeg
82D84898-BBEB-401F-80A5-C004915EAD82.jpeg

Nice, I want that kit but it's on b/o still at HLJ.com, sadly.
Make sure you keep your eye on entertainmentearth.com as well. They’re also sold out now too but that’s where I ended up preordering it a year ago.

Absolutely ADORED this kit. Complete joy to build from start to finish. I’ve been chasing that high ever since.

Closest I’ve come since is the Zero Gravity Judge, but I still am just in awe of this one. I delayed putting the armor on just to enjoy the inner frame as long as I could.

Back