LAST CALL!!! - 1/6 Scale Miami Serial Killer Slide Box by Corrose.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Mike, that thing is awesome bro:clap:clap:clap You did an epic job with you custom slide box, bravo buddy:hi5:

Thanks Entropy

thanks Peter. Weird seeing you not in a Terminator Thread. Lol

I think it came out awesome, most definitely proud of myself

Got my name plate decals right now Chris :yess:, Thanks alot buddy :hi5:, Hmmm which one to use , :dunno
Your Logo is badass , i wanna stick it on something :lol

That looks amazing Mike! The 40 washes really paid off, it really looks like cherry wood :clap

I can't wait to start mine but I think I'm gonna go with 41 coats :nana: :rotfl

Thanks Nek , :lol 41 huh?

I'm very pleased on how it came out , thanks again brother:hi5:

*takes off shirt, throws hanker*

1087013_o.gif

[ame]https://youtu.be/CvPwZhXTXUo[/ame]

Bunker-Guns-07.jpg

Blood slide time!!!!

[ame]https://youtu.be/Z2k-YgKYG-E[/ame]​

Ski

Last edited:
As mentioned before all kits did in fact arrive with the painter. One of the kits had a broken latch, but luckily I had ordered a few painted kits for myself, so that one will come out of my batch. Otherwise they are moving forward and unless I misunderstand it sounds like they are shooting for an end of Jan, early Feb finish date.

Stay tuned!

Are there any more for sale? I hope I am not too late but judging by the date of this thread, I think I am.

Please let me know.

Good things come to those who are patient.
I just received photos of my finished slide boxes as painted by Max Miniatures. I'm beside myself to be honest, these photos look absolutely stunning.

img1617y.jpg

img1618d.jpg

img1621wm.jpg

I will take care of MM's Western Union payment this afternoon, and once payment clears (1-3 days) they will wrap up everything and ship to me. Please be patient as overseas shipping can be as fast as a week, or as slow as 2-3, depending on customs.

Back