Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ always makes me a little concerned when SS all of a sudden offers free US shipping AFTER they get the production pieces in hand. Hopefully it's to stimulate orders because they have a large batch coming in and NOT because the QC was an issue :pray:

^^^ always makes me a little concerned when SS all of a sudden offers free US shipping AFTER they get the production pieces in hand. Hopefully it's to stimulate orders because they have a large batch coming in and NOT because the QC was an issue :pray:

this piece had free shipping since it went up for PO...

nothing concerning..

There's a lot of different products on their website that have free shipping right now. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

^^^^ ah yes, thanks for the reminder guys. I just checked my PO from December and it had free shipping back then as well. Looking forward to this peace.

You know what's going to suck? Now that he's got a big slash through his face and is going back to Snoke for training, he'll probably come back jacked and with a big crazy mask that covers half his face. We'll be looking at our Kylo wondering why we got the little b**** version.

You know what's going to suck? Now that he's got a big slash through his face and is going back to Snoke for training, he'll probably come back jacked and with a big crazy mask that covers half his face. We'll be looking at our Kylo wondering why we got the little b**** version.

Episode 8 takes immediately after TFA.

And Kylo was training with Luke Skywalker for a decade. If he's a b**** then that would make Luke the Master B****.

That's exactly what's holding me back. And now the lack of light up feature... **** you Sideshow.
Same with Rey tbh, I don't care about the TFA version, she was great but I want the fully trained, lightsaber-wielding one. Easy pass.

Episode 8 takes immediately after TFA.

And Kylo was training with Luke Skywalker for a decade. If he's a b**** then that would make Luke the Master B****.

Yes but you can bet they will skip over large periods of time, it won't be day by day training for the entire movie. I'm positive we will see a far more badass Kylo Ren by the end.

And I can't wait to see how powerful Luke is, this is gonna be amazing.

thats the problem with Sideshow and their releases.. they take to much time... I really hope there is no much change in Kylos outfit.. that would piss me off having this Kylo. Another reason to hold off Rey when she goes up ..

SIdeshow just takes to much time from the time a movie hits.. to Po .. to release. .. until you have the statue in hand passes 2-3 years.. thats a joke

thats the problem with Sideshow and their releases.. they take to much time... I really hope there is no much change in Kylos outfit.. that would piss me off having this Kylo. Another reason to hold off Rey when she goes up ..

SIdeshow just takes to much time from the time a movie hits.. to Po .. to release. .. until you have the statue in hand passes 2-3 years.. thats a joke

While I agree the wait is way too long on these pieces, I'm still psyched to get this version of Kylo. I think it's a great statue and if they come out with a more bada$$ Ep 8 Kylo, he'll look good on the shelf as well...in 2020 :)

While I agree the wait is way too long on these pieces, I'm still psyched to get this version of Kylo. I think it's a great statue and if they come out with a more bada$$ Ep 8 Kylo, he'll look good on the shelf as well...in 2020 :)

you right.. until than I enjoy my Kylo that I have ! :lol na.. dont get me wrong.. really looking forward to this statue myself hope it ships this month

Whatever Kylo transcends into on the upcoming episodes won't take away from this look. This one will always look bad@ss. They did a great job with his design.
His lightsaber was especially an instant win.

Why do you guys think C3-PO had a red arm? Disney want nothing more than to sell multiple versions of the toys, and this high end stuff id no different. You can guarantee Kylo will have a different mask at least. Or none, in which case the lack of an Adam Driver COH will be doubly disappointing in this case. Makers no difference really, you'll still have a version of him that will always exist within TFA. Shame about the saber however, given the incredibly high price, you'd think they would have added a light feature at least.

Well we already have leaked info for at least one costume Kylo has in episode 8. It's not drastically different, but it's different. I don't think we know anything about his helmet yet though.

I owe a whopping $32.90. They knocked off $50 but I forgot why. It says March 15th.

I'm beginning to think I'm the only one that ordered the first order trooper lol

Kylo better light up heh I have big shelves with big LED strips so either way is fine. I'll hang the hold too so he took it from killing a Jedi.

BTW IKEA has a family and friends sale the huge 40" shelfs I use are only $85

I owe a whopping $32.90. They knocked off $50 but I forgot why. It says March 15th.

I'm beginning to think I'm the only one that ordered the first order trooper lol

Kylo better light up heh I have big shelves with big LED strips so either way is fine. I'll hang the hold too so he took it from killing a Jedi.

What is the name of those shelves?

PAX not sure the item but I can get it later. Please ignore layout only Jabbas permanent. I have more with stuff on the opposite side of the room etc. everything landed where it is during lighting too lazy to move it lol I'll ad a 4th one to complete this wall. Just showing you them.

IMG_1095.jpg

I have a feeling that guy will be way below retail when he comes out. its just way to expensive

I also have the First Order Trooper on Pre-Order. I am guessing it'll be under retail on eBay soon after release, but I liked the look of it and I think they caught me when I hadn't pre-ordered anything for a while! :)

Back