Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not too concerned about the price and the main reason is with Sideshow it's an interest free payoff because for me I'd rather spend the little more now and not spend one big chunk later. Rather have a few small combined personally.

I have purchased the red and blue halos at once or my R2/C3po PF although they were only $618 shipped. If it is a PO I'm fine with small payments.

I wanted to ad that while yes it's annoying to see it a little less on eBay I also giggle when I see a statue I know was $550 on eBay for $850 or thousand because I doubt many of any sell and wtf are saying it's selling.

I buy to have and most eBay shoppers are there to save a few anyway. The Halos were a bit jacked up but I'm a huge fan and there are only 100 of the red and 100 of the blue and my green is not EX. Like the other 2 so there are 750 of those.

Point is as you can see mine are open not stored for resale. I could not wait to open them love those.

Who is that? They work at SS?

I'm asking because how do they get to see the final piece and can confirm that?

Of course I'm not denying it I don't know anything but just curious as a buyer. SS are d lickers if that is true. I thought all the PF Sabers have lit up in the previous ones.

Who is that? They work at SS?

I'm asking because how do they get to see the final piece and can confirm that?

Of course I'm not denying it I don't know anything but just curious as a buyer. SS are d lickers if that is true. I thought all the PF Sabers have lit up in the previous ones.

She is the official representative from Sideshow over at SF

Yup, this is as official as it get unfortunately.

I can kinda understand for the lightsaber, but the fact that they didn't even bother compensating for that lacking feature with a few LED's inside the base really ****ing sucks. Especially after releasing a Vader that's basically a Star Wars christmas tree. I wish Sideshow listened more to the fans like other companies do, but yeah that's never gonna happen, they just don't give a crap.

Hey, if Kylo's next lightsaber has a stable blade, we'll be getting a light up for sure on the next PF... In 2019 :lol

I really dont mind so much the light up feature. When not turned on.. all look bad. And how many times and for how long do you have them on?

So when not lighted, they should have a hilt only switch out option.

IN Kylo's case.. they should have him priced max for $499 because of the missing light up feature. I always had the feeling they will insert it why his price tag was at $570.. but nope.. SSC increase price while lowering their production cost... NOT COOL

I really dont mind so much the light up feature. When not turned on.. all look bad. And how many times and for how long do you have them on?

So when not lighted, they should have a hilt only switch out option.

IN Kylo's case.. they should have him priced max for $499 because of the missing light up feature. I always had the feeling they will insert it why his price tag was at $570.. but nope.. SSC increase price while lowering their production cost... NOT COOL

At least I can use the hilt with the EX that comes with it. I don't care that much but all others light yp. They said due to the design it's better painted lol ok see HT idiots. I have $20 fake candles that flicker dip squats.

I'm beginning to regret ordering this piece.

It's a hard habit to crack, I appreciate this all too well. But I think the days of pre-ordering these things could, or should be long gone. Given the high numbers produced these days, missing out isn't really a concern. Waiting for inhand pictures and then buying is probably the better option all around, pre-orders only up the ES anyway. And I've found that having not pre-ordered a few statues I wanted, I've actually lost interest as the months pass and saved money. I still like this Kylo a lot, but still feel it just doesn't live up to its price tag. A light feature and COH might have helped a bit.

It's a hard habit to crack, I appreciate this all too well. But I think the days of pre-ordering these things could, or should be long gone. Given the high numbers produced these days, missing out isn't really a concern. Waiting for inhand pictures and then buying is probably the better option all around, pre-orders only up the ES anyway. And I've found that having not pre-ordered a few statues I wanted, I've actually lost interest as the months pass and saved money. I still like this Kylo a lot, but still feel it just doesn't live up to its price tag. A light feature and COH might have helped a bit.

Im experienced that as well ! GLadly not in my case with Kylo and Maul I have on order since like forever... but there are other statues I was really tempted to PO I now really dont have an urge to own.. (First Order Trooper.. Jango - that one i have on PO :( .. Jyn... and other

and those will be cheaper than retail later on anyways

Well designed sculpted lightsaber over popsicle cathode lightsaber all day every day.

Can't wait for this to ship!

Yes! Definitely this will go down in price. Glad i didnt ordered yet, will wait for secondary market prices [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well designed sculpted lightsaber over popsicle cathode lightsaber all day every day.

Can't wait for this to ship!

Well designed sculpted lightsaber with semi-translucent finish and light up feature over either of those.

Sideshow could have done it, they chose not to. They suck. The end.

And yeah myc, Python, I agree 100%, there is no point hurrying to pre-order anything from Sideshow nowadays with the prices and ES.

I did it for Maul because... It's ****ing Maul. And the ES is really quite small. Other than that, no way.

Well designed sculpted lightsaber with semi-translucent finish and light up feature over either of those.

And yeah myc, Python, I agree 100%, there is no point hurrying to pre-order anything from Sideshow nowadays with the prices and ES.

I did it for Maul because... It's ****ing Maul. And the ES is really quite small. Other than that, no way.

Agree 100%. People can use ****ing hot glue to make amazing custom Kylo unstable blades.... But a professional collec bile company can't?

I don't believe that one. I think it's more of a Disney screwed SS over making them out the prices so high that the "cost" sideshow would charge to make a unstable blade work would skyrocket this piece price.

All in all, hope he has a stable blade in episode 8 if unstable means this lol

Agree 100%. People can use ****ing hot glue to make amazing custom Kylo unstable blades.... But a professional collec bile company can't?

I don't believe that one. I think it's more of a Disney screwed SS over making them out the prices so high that the "cost" sideshow would charge to make a unstable blade work would skyrocket this piece price.

All in all, hope he has a stable blade in episode 8 if unstable means this lol

Stable lightsaber AND helmet always on... because no helmet means they would have to sculpt and paint a Driver portrait.

Sideshow doing portraits = googly eyes. :lol

I'm a grown adult. I don't need light up features on my collectible statues.

You guys should definitely pass on this one to help the rarity of mine :)

Not too sure about that. The ES on this is too high for this industry.

The 1,500 ES of the "Exclusive" version still hasn't pre-sold out and this is getting set to ship in a few more weeks. Then there's still another 2,000 for the Regular. LOL!

At any rate, I hope Sideshow doesn't skimp out on the paint. I need a good 1/4 Kylo to rep in my collection.

Help the rarity?

They are producing the same amount wether he sells or sits on a shelf at this point... lol

Back