Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same here.. I dont need to know what direction the character take .. I love the design and the statue.. that all I need to know about him.

So how all you Boba Fett Statue collector answer that question ??? :lol not like he was such a bad ass what we have seen from him in the movies.. few minutes.. couple lines.. and a "death" that was just pathetic

Never understood the Boba Fett hype, I just couldn't care less about the character, but to each his own.
Honestly it's the same with Phasma and dare I say, much worse... How many people are ready to pull the trigger on the PF at a moment's notice, as soon as it's up for PO? Thankfully by then we will probably have seen Episode VIII and the character will actually have done something. But a lot of people don't care about that and are only in it for the looks.

As far as Kylo I really don't need to see more from him to want this PF, I wasn't blown away by his character in the movie (still awesome, don't get me wrong) but I'm convinced he will turn into a true badass in due time. However there is also a good chance his looks will evolve and that TFA look might get a little "boring", doesn't mean it doesn't look amazing though.

Kylo is likely to die after turning away from the darkside saving Rey. Seems like it's possible since he's so conflicted.

Meh. I hope he ends up destroying Snoke and taking his place. What can I say, I'm a dark side guy (I'm super nice in real life though :lol).

Never understood the Boba Fett hype, I just couldn't care less about the character, but to each his own.
Honestly it's the same with Phasma and dare I say, much worse... How many people are ready to pull the trigger on the PF at a moment's notice, as soon as it's up for PO? Thankfully by then we will probably have seen Episode VIII and the character will actually have done something. But a lot of people don't care about that and are only in it for the looks.

As far as Kylo I really don't need to see more from him to want this PF, I wasn't blown away by his character in the movie (still awesome, don't get me wrong) but I'm convinced he will turn into a true badass in due time. However there is also a good chance his looks will evolve and that TFA look might get a little "boring", doesn't mean it doesn't look amazing though.

I agree that his look will change. His helmet is gone in the explosion and These films are very intentional about stuff like that. What he will become...I have no clue. I actually think he may lose having a mask altogether. I can't see Disney putting an entirely new mask on him unless he were to make something new resembling Vader.

I agree that his look will change. His helmet is gone in the explosion and These films are very intentional about stuff like that. What he will become...I have no clue. I actually think he may lose having a mask altogether. I can't see Disney putting an entirely new mask on him unless he were to make something new resembling Vader.

Yes, the helmet is definitely gone and I think we can expect something quite different, probably like you said just no helmet at all. In which case they better add stuff to his face like I mentioned in another post because I'm not really buying him as a dark side guy for now without the helmet on. He'll for sure have a huge scar but that's not enough. They need to counter-balance that L'Oreal hair :lol

I'd be fine with a new helmet though, as long as he doesn't just create a replica of the original one.

Btw I really hope Benicio Del Toro's character will be another dark side user with an amazing design of his own.

I guess this puts things in perspective...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MEDICOM-TO...1000-BE-RBRICK-star-wars-figure-/162216786040

A big chunk of plastic for the price of the PF :lol

Oh lawd! lololo lol sorry but whoever buys that for over $15 is braindead. There's other for more of characters I don't know.

Man I can't imagine they will change that mask after all the merchandise they continue to make but if he goes with none shave that feather job lol like NEO in the Matrix. Love the Matrix it was on last night.

Replacing the helmet means even more merchandise sold, that's a typical marketing strategy in movies like this nowadays :)
The slight changes to Captain America's costume in each Marvel movie aren't here just to please the viewer. It means a same brand can release a Winter Soldier statue/figure, an Age of Ultron statue/figure and a Civil War statue/figure of the same character. More products, more money.

Kylo Ren's helmet was destroyed in the explosion, it's gone, and the chances that he is just going to build another identical one are slim to none.

A new Episode VIII helmet = a new Black Series Kylo Ren helmet (and these are insanely successful), a new Anovos helmet, countless new statues and figures, posters, t-shirts... And that's just taking into account the helmet, maybe they'll change the costume as well, even more incentive for people to buy the new products.

Replacing the helmet means even more merchandise sold, that's a typical marketing strategy in movies like this nowadays :)
The slight changes to Captain America's costume in each Marvel movie aren't here just to please the viewer. It means a same brand can release a Winter Soldier statue/figure, an Age of Ultron statue/figure and a Civil War statue/figure of the same character. More products, more money.

Kylo Ren's helmet was destroyed in the explosion, it's gone, and the chances that he is just going to build another identical one are slim to none.

A new Episode VIII helmet = a new Black Series Kylo Ren helmet (and these are insanely successful), a new Anovos helmet, countless new statues and figures, posters, t-shirts... And that's just taking into account the helmet, maybe they'll change the costume as well, even more incentive for people to buy the new products.

In the futuristic high production (storm trooper gear) society of Star Wars... im guessing he could print another one by the click of a computer in the universe. Will Disney do that? Most likely no because as it was mentioned, a minor hange = many more sold toys. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same helmet, but they changed it slightly by putting a red streak on it or even maybe going back to the original concept with a yellow/gold metal instead of chrome.

when I was in nycc this year, one of the reps said base and saber does NOT light up because of the diodes and licensing agreement to make it as accurate as possible. Having certain diodes won't have it light up true to the movie. They said under a good light it will look like it lights up. That being said, I'm still on the fence since with all that money, it doesn't come with any light up features.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

As cool as some lighting features are, I end up having them on for a few pictures and then never again.

I guess this puts things in perspective...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MEDICOM-TO...1000-BE-RBRICK-star-wars-figure-/162216786040

A big chunk of plastic for the price of the PF :lol

I'm not sure it puts things into perspective, that plastic monstrosity is just mad, not worth giving attention really. What it does do is further convince people who may be looking for excuses that stuff like this Kylo PF is better value. We know it isn't, the price is unjustified no matter how nice the statue is. Nor how much crazier other items may be priced. Price is the only real issue with this, but it's a big one.

That was humor. It's just collectibles, not the end of the world.

Ofc it's still an overpriced PF, but stuff like that is still funny in comparison :lol

i mean the kubrick bear or whatever it's called looks stupid to us but comon, no reason to berate other people's hobbies. ours looks just as stupid to other people too

i mean the kubrick bear or whatever it's called looks stupid to us but comon, no reason to berate other people's hobbies. ours looks just as stupid to other people too

The price is mad, not the product, each to their own on that of course..

Oh yeah that wasn't the point, it's just that it's a much simpler product to create than the PF and yet the price is crazy.

Actually I own a few Daft Punk Bearbricks (the super small ones though, not the 1000% like this Kylo :lol).

I turn my lights on a lot so I like the features myself.

If only these guys worked for Sideshow.

motel-6-fixed.jpg

The price is mad, not the product, each to their own on that of course..

Oh yeah that wasn't the point, it's just that it's a much simpler product to create than the PF and yet the price is crazy.

Actually I own a few Daft Punk Bearbricks (the super small ones though, not the 1000% like this Kylo :lol).

yeah the price is high but v0v... even is something is hard to create that doesn't necessarily mean it should be valuable, if people want something then v0v

people pay stupid amounts of money for diamonds ;P

Back