Kraftwerk 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkstron73

Super Freak
Reaction score
I had a crazy idea that I need kraftwerk figures in my collection after looking around for head sculpts on ebay and saw these 4 heads lined up in a row.
https://cgi.ebay.com/Lots-4-PCS-1-6...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa1f35ae1

Kraftwerk are legends and I love their music and it has influenced many and brought about electro and descent techno music of the early 90's.

I see there are a few people from here that would be interested from reading other threads

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16800&page=7&highlight=kraftwerk

I personally would love the figures dressed in the "We are the robots" outfits and have them in a studio setup.
Or just the half manequin/robot figures
Any ideas or input regarding sourcing the outfits heads equipment would be appreciated.
See the link below for the video plenty of reference material there but I will add more pics if required.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXa9tXcMhXQ

I did find one set of figures made shown below
https://www.synthtopia.com/content/...tion-figures-made-from-decapitated-ken-dolls/
Nice touch with the name plates taken straight from the video.
I could see alot of work going into this project with the small details but then again interest is probably going to be very small so I am just throwing it out there to gauge interest.

Someone should make the Robots.

Kraftwerk-Robot_1NMdLhO.jpg

kraftwerk_4-575x382.jpg

Ve are ze robots. Tutududu.

I'm highly interested in this.

:goodpost:Yeah the robot manequins would be really cool.

I would like now and then sets.

We are the robots era 1977

Image8.jpg

Image7.jpg

Image5.jpg

Check out that mic and the hairdo:hi5:

and the modern day kraftwerk taken from a few years back.

aero.jpg

Stay happy:rotfl

smiler.jpg

Wow. People getting short for customs ideas/surplus cash to blow?

Good luck though. Hope you can get them together if you want them.

Thanks not short of ideas though.

I am just interested in offbeat things and don't want the same collection as everyone else.

No disrespect to them ,just not my taste.

I am currently putting together a few projects slowly as funds are very tight and am selling off as much as I can.
Will post my customs when and if they are finished,but these figures will be part of my collection......oh yes they will be mine:)

There should be more music icons in 1/6th scale.

For sure I would pay good money for a james brown figure or jimi hendrix from the woodstock performance.

Think they will have to wait on the good foot for a while,or I will be homeless and brock pocket.

I've seen these live twice.... absolutely LOVE Kraftwerk. :rock

Never seen them live but then again is it live really?

Thats another can of worms but I have the dvd and the new tracks are excellent expecially like "vitamin" and "aero dynamic"

I will see them live one day I'm sure although they rarely do shows and are usually sold out.
Anyway darren fancy knocking out some sculpts?

fun idea for customs. i was never overly fond of kraftwerk's dance material, but i really like stuff like their Trans-Europe Express album.

It would be pretty cool to see Kraftwerk in 1/6th. I've been a huge fan of Kraftwerk since back in high school when my brother and I used to DJ back in the early 80's spinning hip hop records.

It would be pretty cool to see Kraftwerk in 1/6th. I've been a huge fan of Kraftwerk since back in high school when my brother and I used to DJ back in the early 80's spinning hip hop records.

Back in the day:)
I got into kraftwerk quite late.
I was into hip hop in the late 80's and early nineties but then it went downhill on that scene.
Kraftwerk are still a big influence to me and it seems an ideal 1/6 figure as they are quite stiff and machine/doll like on stage and in their vids.

fun idea for customs. i was never overly fond of kraftwerk's dance material, but i really like stuff like their Trans-Europe Express album.

Not so keen on that album prefer "computer world" album as its the most influential to me;)

KRAFTWERKroboter_.gif

We're charging our battery
And now we're full of energy
We are the robots

We're functioning automatic
And we are dancing mechanic
We are the robots

Ja tvoi sluga,
ja tvoi Rabotnik.

We are programmed just to do,
anything you want us to
We are the robots