Kotobukiya Magneto (possibly Danger Room Sessions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know exactly where this pose comes from? What issue of Xmen?

X-Men issue #1 by Chris Claremont and Jim Lee.

image_zps6566ba48.jpg

Here's a repaint I did on my Magneto alternate face (body was repainted by Vnce-Vell)

I am Magneto! This my home

I hope you guys like the result :)

Just got this today and man this thing is awesome. Other than the slight paint issues, this statue is damn near perfect. Looks great in the photos but much better in person. The floating debris also look much better than I thought they would. I don't think I'll ever get rid of this statue

Just got this today and man this thing is awesome. Other than the slight paint issues, this statue is damn near perfect. Looks great in the photos but much better in person. The floating debris also look much better than I thought they would. I don't think I'll ever get rid of this statue

Congratulations, Brother!!! Awesome piece!!:clap

Yeah Kai, this one is special. It is easily the best Mags statue I have ever seen. Congrats on your score. I knew you would like it.

Sometimes being fairly new to collecting sucks.. Looks like this cant be had at reasonable prices anymore.

Sometimes being fairly new to collecting sucks.. Looks like this cant be had at reasonable prices anymore.

Stick with it. Even if you have to pay a little more for it, this piece is SO worth it. IMHO, Sosa has given us a plethora of AWESOME statues in the Koto (and Bowen) line but for me, his Magneto and Spidey are truly stand out pieces. This is easily the finest Magneto statue ever made in my book. It's an absolute grand slam as far as I'm concerned. This is THE Magneto statue you want in your collection.

Thanks guys.. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled. How much was this statue at retail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back